ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

Ohio St. they could be starting Davino (Top 5), Bouzakis (Top 3), Mendez (Top 3), Paddy (Top 3), Sasso (Top 5), Rocco (Top 10), Feldman (Top 3)

Recruiting wise VT is on fire with the number of high level wrestlers they’re bringing in, and they have only crowned 2 national champs ever.
Ohio state has had good recruiting for years, just don’t do much with them usually. I don’t know what’s going on at VT, Bo said some general thing about a lot of exciting things going on there. Probably means they found a big donor like Taylor did , who will out bid anyone.

Reactions: MSU158 and el dub
Ohio St. they could be starting Davino (Top 5), Bouzakis (Top 3), Mendez (Top 3), Paddy (Top 3), Sasso (Top 5), Rocco (Top 10), Feldman (Top 3)

Recruiting wise VT is on fire with the number of high level wrestlers they’re bringing in, and they have only crowned 2 national champs ever.
As far as tOSU goes, it pretty much proves my point. When it comes to straight recruiting, they have been often lauded and Iowa is essentially on par with them, while clearly surpassing them in the portal and, most importantly, production at NCAA’s…

As far as VTech goes, this is brand new and I actually want to see these guys officially in the room and then at NCAA Tournaments before I crown them an Apex recruiter…

Probably means they found a big donor like Taylor did , who will out bid anyone.
What about..
bill murray film GIF
?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT