ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Have Already Arranged to Steal This Election

For a while I've worried that SCOTUS will buy whatever flimsy argument Trump gives them to hand him the election. This clip doesn't make me feel much better about my paranoia.

That said, Dems are raising record amounts of cash. July alone should top $450 million. I hope that they are using a good portion of that to safeguard against the guaranteed rigging the Rs have in store for us.

For a while I've worried that SCOTUS will buy whatever flimsy argument Trump gives them to hand him the election. This clip doesn't make me feel much better about my paranoia.

That said, Dems are raising record amounts of cash. July alone should top $450 million. I hope that they are using a good portion of that to safeguard against the guaranteed rigging the Rs have in store for us.
Hopefully some of that money goes to buying Clarence Thomas two RVs. That’ll show ‘em!

Rachel explains how. It's pretty straightforward.

It sounds like they are scheming to get the vote into the House where each state will have one vote, and since the GOP currently has control over more states than the Democrats do, the House would vote Trump into office.

Maybe the DOJ should start looking into this possibility. How much corruption can we deal with as a country?

I have never thought about protesting over anything, I just see it as something that rarely works unless well organized and long lasting....as pissed as I was with how 2000 went down, Gore conceded, so even though I still feel that I was disenfranchised, there's nothing to argue pass that point. At least that supreme Court somewhat followed the intention of the law.....with this one I'm 85% sure there's at least 3 that are bought and paid for. And it wouldn't surprise me if all of them aren't compromised to an extent that I'm not comfortable with. You can't tell me the other judges didn't know some shady shit was going on, and most humans will end up playing loose with the rules. It's human nature. And that's before we get to some of their ideologies.

Start over with term limits, ethical oversight by Congress, no gifts over $1000 or whatever Congress is, expand the court to like 20 but only 13 will be randomly selected for each cases, and always an even split by party, etc.

There's gonna be a lot more Ashley Babbitts next January.

Might be that the U S military will be ready this time.

I know which side I'm betting on!

Last edited:
Again we've asked a million times. What in the world would make you think Trump isn't going to try to **** with everything if he loses? What in the world from his past behavior makes us crazy for using our brains to realize yeah he is going to pull some shit? You are in fact the crazy one for thinking it won't happen. He has even more reason to fight for it this time than he did last... and you think he's just going to go yep I'll just give up this time... yeah not going to happen.

Well, since it was stolen from them by the Democrats, they're simply having it returned to its rightful owner, right? I mean, technically speaking that is.

Technically.

Ya.

200w.gif

It sounds like they are scheming to get the vote into the House where each state will have one vote, and since the GOP currently has control over more states than the Democrats do, the House would vote Trump into office.

Maybe the DOJ should start looking into this possibility. How much corruption can we deal with as a country?
They can win 4 ways (at least) before resorting to violence:

1. Actually win.
2. Win by replacing Electoral College slates that favor Dems (from the vote) with slates chosen by state legislatures.
3. Refuse to certify state elections and throw the vote to the House, where Rs win.
4. Get the Supreme Court involved to decide the outcome (like in 2000).

From the above tweet--remind you of any other places where you hang out at on the internet?:

"Over the next 97 days you’ll be inundated with propaganda, especially here. They’ll push the “they’re flying in illegals to vote” nonsense and every wild conspiracy they can conjure to whip their base into a frenzy. Your timelines will be overrun by Elon’s bots and trolls."

Reactions: cigaretteman

Wait, you’re an election denier?

I mean, even after the New York Times and other new agencies went over the votes together?

Wow. What do you think happened that the NYT and others missed?

EXAMINING THE VOTE: THE OVERVIEW; Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote​

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/12/...d-florida-ballots-finds-justices-did-not.html

I have never thought about protesting over anything, I just see it as something that rarely works unless well organized and long lasting....as pissed as I was with how 2000 went down, Gore conceded, so even though I still feel that I was disenfranchised, there's nothing to argue pass that point. At least that supreme Court somewhat followed the intention of the law.....with this one I'm 85% sure there's at least 3 that are bought and paid for. And it wouldn't surprise me if all of them aren't compromised to an extent that I'm not comfortable with. You can't tell me the other judges didn't know some shady shit was going on, and most humans will end up playing loose with the rules. It's human nature. And that's before we get to some of their ideologies.

Start over with term limits, ethical oversight by Congress, no gifts over $1000 or whatever Congress is, expand the court to like 20 but only 13 will be randomly selected for each cases, and always an even split by party, etc.
FWIW only one Justice from that 2000 Supreme Court is still there: Thomas.

Prediction:

Democrats will keep counting votes until the desired outcome is reached.

Democrat districts love late night ballot dumps because by then they know how many votes to fabricate.

Democrats cheating apparatus is currently being built out in Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwaukee. All inner city polls with little to no oversight.Just sit back and watch the amazing late night Kamala surge to victory.

Now close your eyes and think back to election night 2016 when Hillary and her 98% probability to win easily. Why did she lose you ask? She was such a sure thing lock solid winner that the usual Democrat election cheating apparatus was never setup because she didn’t need it.

Prediction:

Democrat districts love late night ballot dumps because by then they know how many votes to fabricate.

Democrats cheating apparatus is currently being built out in Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwaukee. All inner city polls with little to no oversight.Just sit back and watch the amazing late night Kamala surge to victory.

Now close your eyes and think back to election night 2016 when Hillary and her 98% probability to win easily. Why did she lose you ask? She was such a sure thing lock solid winner that the usual Democrat election cheating apparatus was never setup because she didn’t need it.
Holy shit! A bonafide nutcase! This little b!tch still thinks the election was stolen. 😂

Thank you for outing your opinion on anything as worthless though. Very helpful.

Prediction:

Moron

She could have spun a bunch of bullshit right there.

What we need is evidence of a republican plan to styme election results across states. That's what I'm looking for. That they have bunch of their people in place that plan to do X.

Trump spouting off is hard to take conclusively one way or another. (aside from being obviously stupid and creepy)

She nailed all of it. This is what I have been saying. I’m at the point where I think Kamala wins the election but Republican election officials participate in a coup that blocks her from actually being the winner. Not sure where it goes from there but if a decision has to be made by SCOTUS, we’re screwed. Also, though guys like Marc Elias are sounding the horns, I don’t know if the Democrats are prepared to stop the actual attempt at stealing the election by Trump and The Heritage Foundation. Republicans are saying they have plans in place and Rachel pointed some of it out here.

Why do you ignore it? PF liked your post so that ought to tell you something. Nobody on this board disagrees with “If someone tells you who they are, believe them.”, more than you do. You completely dismiss WHAT THE CREATORS OF PROJECT 2025 ARE TELLING US. It’s insane, bins. Again you just stick your head in the sand. How about explain to us how Maddow is wrong here?

Reactions: Ree4

This is my concern. Not sure how the Democrats stop it from happening.

There's gonna be a lot more Ashley Babbitts next January.

Might be that the U S military will be ready this time.

I know which side I'm betting on!
I don’t think it’s going to work that way. Biden will leave and the House will appoint Trump. Then he has the military.

They can win 4 ways (at least) before resorting to violence:

1. Actually win.
2. Win by replacing Electoral College slates that favor Dems (from the vote) with slates chosen by state legislatures.
3. Refuse to certify state elections and throw the vote to the House, where Rs win.
MAGAs won’t even care. These guys seem really confident so they know something.

Reactions: HawkMD and win4jj
She could have spun a bunch of bullshit right there.

What we need is evidence of a republican plan to styme election results across states. That's what I'm looking for. That they have bunch of their people in place that plan to do X.

Trump spouting off is hard to take conclusively one way or another. (aside from being obviously stupid and creepy)
You’ll get your evidence in November. I’ll say it again, Marc Elias has been fighting this crap for 4 years. If he says it’s happening, it’s happening. He’s also very concerned it’s going to work. Not good at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT