ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans -- should RGBs seat be left open for the next president?

For republicans -- should RGB's seat be left open for the next president to fill?

• Yes

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Here's the real question: is there any moral high ground left anywhere in Congress?

No, there isn't. If they ram it through nobody could blame them.

Reactions: anon_89hvcc2uyzmki
Here's the real question: is there any moral high ground left anywhere in Congress?

No, there isn't. If they ram it through nobody could blame them.
Here's the real question. Would this be your post if Democrats were in charge? Get real. State your position.

Reactions: Torg
I think we all need to pick sides and meet in Kansas and settle this once and for all.

Also, I don’t want to see wrinkled boomer MAGA boobies so the libs can be Skins.

It seems like this is where we're headed. Tbh, I'm as sick of liberals as I am Trump chumps. I honestly don't think I care anymore who wins this election. Both sides are equally evil and reprehensible.

The process should move forward. There should be no special sessions convening for a nominee however.

For the record, I was not in favor of McConnell's tactics in 2016.

The process should move forward. There should be no special sessions convening for a nominee however.

For the record, I was not in favor of McConnell's tactics in 2016.

Fair, but, given his tactics, do you think we ought to handle this one differently?

The question was “should” , not “would”.
Fair point. I can't answer it though without taking the current state of Congress in context. If both sides operated in good faith, then NO of course they shouldn't ram it through. They don't though. Both side chose justices not based on who will interpret the law correctly but who will interpret the law the way they want it interpreted. So given that, what should be your move if you're a republican in Senate with a republican president? Well? You should ram it through while you know you can.

"Should" if you're a person of integrity and "should" if you're a politician are not the same here.

Reactions: biggreydogs
Not that anyone is surprised but it’s been how long? An hour? Nothing the sorry ass Republicans do surprises me but this is pathetic even for them.

Fair point. I can't answer it though without taking the current state of Congress in context. If both sides operated in good faith, then NO of course they shouldn't ram it through. They don't though. Both side chose justices not based on who will interpret the law correctly but who will interpret the law the way they want it interpreted. So given that, what should be your move if you're a republican in Senate with a republican president? Well? You should ram it through while you know you can.

"Should" if you're a person of integrity and "should" if you're a politician are not the same here.
how much integrity have nadler, schiff and pelosi shown over the last 4 years ?

less than a
sewer rat.

Reactions: thewop
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT