ADVERTISEMENT

Repubs, take a deep breath and sit down before opening this thread

People still listen to terrestrial radio?

It’s what I hear for 5 seconds before CarPlay switches over to Spotify or iHeartRadio.

Is also going to buy newspapers ?

I heard this morning on terrestrial radio that this is the first time in its history that the FCC board has not gone through the review process. Seems a bit suspect especially with the high profile of Soros. I also had no idea that the board members have political tags associated to them.

Soros is using foreign money to buy US radio stations and 3 of the 5 board members decide there is no need to go through the review process??? Even if nothing nefarious is going on, the optics look suspicious.

• Wow
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
Soros has finally lost it,.. he should go after telegraph and pony express next.

People still listen to terrestrial radio?

It’s what I hear for 5 seconds before CarPlay switches over to Spotify or iHeartRadio.

Is also going to buy newspapers ?
Schitts Creek Girl GIF by CBC

It would great if individual people weren't rich enough to do this.
Yep, for reasons I will get to below.
Leftwing radio?

Remember how that went last time?

How about just "sane" radio that is devoid of politics. There's no reason an unhinged nutjob like Mark Levin should be anywhere near a radio station broadcast.
The same MAGAts who will cry foul here won't have any problem with this when Sinclair did it.

This illustrates why I agree with Huey. I mean it would be great if it balances out radio, but preferably we do away with these powerful media conglomerates.

Reactions: Huey Grey
I've got a tattoo here that fully illustrates my point. It's of this rebellious young man, and he's urinating on an FM radio. And then this other stream of urine is going onto that television set. Implausible, I know, but I like to think that he had sex the night before, and a little bit of residue is blocking his urethra, allowing the urine to flow in two separate directions.

UH344fE.png

You may also note that an AM radio is sitting safely dry in the middle.

MV5BZWFmYTdmNjgtZGE5ZS00NTJkLWFjNGMtNTJjOGY5Y2JkMTI0XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

Well ha menaged to buy the one media source that is older than he is. This concerns me not. All the 'cant believe Musk bought Twiitter' cadre should be coming out against this. Ill hang up and wait for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT