ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Moss: Signs 4 year, $5.4M Contract. Was Fastest player in Senior Bowl, hitting 21.55 MPH (top speed in-game). Projected 3rd Rounder per ESPN

Fn5w4pWWAAMTmWu

How is he the fastest when the four other guys on the board have lower numbers?

How is he the fastest when the four other guys on the board have lower numbers?
Classic noob mistake in physics ... not paying attention to units. Lower numbers would be better had the numbers been times .... but they weren't! The values supplied were speeds! Larger value of speed implies the individual was going faster.

Why didn't Iowa put Moss on Palmer, regardless of where he lined up?
After the Hawks got burned multiple times ... then Phil had us go with a match-coverage wherein Moss was always on Palmer. Once that happened, Palmer's contributions were significantly muted.

I wish Phil would have done that right away ... however, I guess he wanted to initially stick to his preliminary game-plan first. Too bad ...

After the Hawks got burned multiple times ... then Phil had us go with a match-coverage wherein Moss was always on Palmer. Once that happened, Palmer's contributions were significantly muted.

I wish Phil would have done that right away ... however, I guess he wanted to initially stick to his preliminary game-plan first. Too bad ...
Nebraska coaches had mercy and took the foot off the gas, Iowa’s defense was vastly overrated and vulnerable over the top all season. SDSU was one bad pass (simply overthrown under no pressure) away from beating iowa. You should expect another 8-4 or 9-3 type season with your cupcake schedule.

agree, wish he had done it to start the game. We always seem slow to make changes, especially in-game.

• Haha
Reactions: FatBrian4Prez
Nebraska coaches had mercy and took the foot off the gas, Iowa’s defense was vastly overrated and vulnerable over the top all season. SDSU was one bad pass (simply overthrown under no pressure) away from beating iowa. You should expect another 8-4 or 9-3 type season with your cupcake schedule.
That's the funniest shit I've read today. Keep it rolling...

When is the last time Nebby had an 8-4 or 9-3 record. I will hang up and listen

RM better use that speed to run the other way. He got trucked worse than Coop did vs Nebraska in that scrimmage today. This supposed elite D, sure is soft for Supposedly being an elite D.

Former Hawkeye Matt Bowen was praising the chances of Riley being a solid, long time NFL player on the Score today. Like Matt, I don't know about a starter, but he's going to be picked in the early part of day 3 of the draft, and have the chance to play for awhile.

Reactions: Bishop1971
And you fusker fans should expect another 4-8 type season regardless of the schedule.

And you fusker fans should expect another 4-8 type season regardless of the schedule.
I bet some of you regret being such poor losers prior to 2015. The Iowa fan base has earned every bit of mockery they get. Just as KF does more with less, Iowa fans talk more non sense with less on field accomplishments than any other fan base in college football.

I bet some of you regret being such poor losers prior to 2015. The Iowa fan base has earned every bit of mockery they get. Just as KF does more with less, Iowa fans talk more non sense with less on field accomplishments than any other fan base in college football.
Vague statements with little logical support. Typical ...

That post was clear, concise and to the point. You can’t win, best to just ignore me.
Iowa had one bad year in 2012 and that was largely attributable to a change-over in schemes, along with being weak in the trenches. Apart from that one bad year, the Hawks hadn't been too bad. Certainly not bad enough to be "bad losers."

Of course, that said, since the Hawks haven't really ever been a "blue blood" program, the Iowa fan base is known to have a little bit of a chip on their shoulders.

The Hawks have been consistently solid for the better part of 40 years, but they don't always receive their due respect for it. Consequently, Iowa fans can get a little "plucky" about that.

Anyhow, your statement was concise ... but far from clear. When was Iowa a "bad loser?" You lacked any specificity there.

Can't win? Who says I'm trying to? I'm a theoretical physicist ... most likely, you're just an ant to me.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Iowa had one bad year in 2012 and that was largely attributable to a change-over in schemes, along with being weak in the trenches. Apart from that one bad year, the Hawks hadn't been too bad. Certainly not bad enough to be "bad losers."

Of course, that said, since the Hawks haven't really ever been a "blue blood" program, the Iowa fan base is known to have a little bit of a chip on their shoulders.

The Hawks have been consistently solid for the better part of 40 years, but they don't always receive their due respect for it. Consequently, Iowa fans can get a little "plucky" about that.

Anyhow, your statement was concise ... but far from clear. When was Iowa a "bad loser?" You lacked any specificity there.

Can't win? Who says I'm trying to? I'm a theoretical physicist ... most likely, you're just an ant to me.
Anytime a fan base has to denigrate the legitimate accomplishments of another team instead of simply standing on the accomplishments of the team they root for, they are butt hurt, poor sports. I have no idea of your profession or education, this is a message board, guess what? People embellish on message boards and there’s nothing in your posts that indicate you’re highly educated.
You are obviously overlooking fusker fans in the 21st Century !
We act like fans of a top 8 all time team. We treat Iowa fans like Iowa fans treat ISU fans. Iowa is to Nebraska what ISU is to Iowa. You’ll get respect as soon as you show respect.

Anytime a fan base has to denigrate the legitimate accomplishments of another team instead of simply standing on the accomplishments of the team they root for, they are butt hurt, poor sports. I have no idea of your profession or education, this is a message board, guess what? People embellish on message boards and there’s nothing in your posts that indicate you’re highly educated.

We act like fans of a top 8 all time team. We treat Iowa fans like Iowa fans treat ISU fans. Iowa is to Nebraska what ISU is to Iowa. You’ll get respect as soon as you show respect.
Good grief you're a loon. "Top 8 all time" lol. Nebraska last won a conference title in 1998, 25 years ago! "Was Top 8 in the 20th Century" is more like it! The simple fact that YOU ARE HERE instead of on a Oklahoma or OSU board shows just how much of an irrelevant has-been Nebraska is in cfb.

Isu has never won anything, outright, last *sharing* a title with a 2-1 record in 1912, lol, loon.

Good grief you're a loon. "Top 8 all time" lol. Nebraska last won a conference title in 1998, 25 years ago! "Was Top 8 in the 20th Century" is more like it! The simple fact that YOU ARE HERE instead of on a Oklahoma or OSU board shows just how much of an irrelevant has-been Nebraska is in cfb.

Isu has never won anything, outright, last *sharing* a title with a 2-1 record in 1912, lol, loon.
Classic, your post sums up Iowa fans in a single post. Yes, Nebraska is in the top 10 of any all time list and 8 or higher in many categories. Nebraska finished the 1999 season with a conference championship game win and finished 3rd in the AP. Iowa last accomplished a conference championship and top 5 finish in 1960. I believe Iowa finished 8 2002,2003 and 2004 (damn 20 years ago already) just couldn’t finish in the top 5. Iowa is to Nebraska what isu is to Iowa and we treat you accordingly. Simple.

Reactions: wadeo24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT