ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Moss: Signs 4 year, $5.4M Contract. Was Fastest player in Senior Bowl, hitting 21.55 MPH (top speed in-game). Projected 3rd Rounder per ESPN

Feb 6 update:

Original Post:

Fn5w4pWWAAMTmWu

In the end it didn’t matter he was dissed got drafed late and got stuck being a bronco.

Last night on Channel 9 News Denver one of the local sports reporters did an interview with Riley. A sharp kid with a good head on his shoulders. It remains to be seen if he stays at corner but I believe he will play for the Bronco defense somewhere in the backfield.

Reactions: Franisdaman
It is amazing that a player, regardless of their success or film, has to be under such scrutiny due to his skin color. I have watch the same crap from posters on this board for 5 years.

Reactions: DewHawk
It is amazing that a player, regardless of their success or film, has to be under such scrutiny due to his skin color. I have watch the same crap from posters on this board for 5 years.
5 years? this board? This board isn't alone and it has been longer than 5 years.

Surprised one of the axe grinders isn't going back and finding posts about 'just another example of how KF is lazy in recruiting 2* white DB's from Iowa'

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Now imagine how minorities feel.
Probably depends whether or not they take the time to learn the laws that have been in place for years and all of the programs designed to benefit them, and only them. Let's stop acting like it's still the 60's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT