ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Henry Kissinger

Michael Biehn Wtf GIF by GritTV

As slow and methodical as he talked 40 years ago I can't imagine what his speech was like now.

@THE_DEVIL is👹⚔️ workin overtime 💪💪to make a new level of hell 🪚⚒🪚cause 🎉🎉💀HENRY PISSinger☠️ has FINALLY ****IN DIED🪦🪦🎉🎉!! u may know this proPIGandist🐽🐽 by his greatest hits: BOMBINGS 💣, GENOCIDES 👎😡😢, MILITARY💂 COUPS💥, and other 🚔🚔CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY🏴‍☠️!! but DID U KNOW 🧠❓he was also someone hillary clinton 👵🏻 considered a close personal friend😘👯‍♀️🆒!! he devoted his life to DICKlaring 🍆🍆war 🚫AGAINST 🚫 the CUMMIES💦💂💦 and other unCUNTstitutional 🍑🦪🦪🍑things and ppl called him a hero🤔🤷😡👎‼️⁉️ today we pour one out 🍻🥂🍾 for one of the WORST PEOPLE🤢👿🤢 to ever do it‼️ so SPREAD ↔️THOSE LEGS 💃💃 like ur the freedom 🗽🗽of infWHOREmation 📚📜📚act && send this to 2️⃣1️⃣ people u want to give u their TRICKY DICK 👁👅👁. GET5️⃣ BACK, you’ll give someone a déTENTe ⛺️🪵 IN THEIR PANTS get 🔟 back and you’ll be getting realpoliDICKED 🤤🤤🍆🍆DOWN with that MISSILE TREATY😏🚀🚀😏 tonight‼️

Last edited:
@THE_DEVIL is👹⚔️ workin overtime 💪💪to make a new level of hell 🪚⚒🪚cause 🎉🎉💀HENRY PISSinger☠️ has FINALLY ****IN DIED🪦🪦🎉🎉!! u may know this proPIGandist🐽🐽 by his greatest hits: BOMBINGS 💣, GENOCIDES 👎😡😢, MILITARY💂 COUPS💥, and other 🚔🚔CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY🏴‍☠️!! but DID U KNOW 🧠❓he was also someone hillary clinton 👵🏻 considered a close personal friend😘👯‍♀️🆒!! he devoted his life to DICKlaring 🍆🍆war 🚫AGAINST 🚫 the CUMMIES💦💂💦 and other unCUNTstitutional 🍑🦪🦪🍑things and ppl called him a hero🤔🤷😡👎‼️⁉️ today we pour one out 🍻🥂🍾 for one of the WORST PEOPLE🤢👿🤢 to ever do it‼️ so SPREAD ↔️THOSE LEGS 💃💃 like ur the freedom 🗽🗽of infWHOREmation 📚📜📚act && send this to 2️⃣1️⃣ people u want to give u their TRICKY DICK 👁👅👁. GET5️⃣ BACK, you’ll give someone a déTENTe ⛺️🪵 IN THEIR PANTS get 🔟 back and you’ll be getting realpoliDICKED 🤤🤤🍆🍆DOWN with that MISSILE TREATY😏🚀🚀😏 tonight‼️

Finally someone that understands good politics.

I texted my dad a while ago...

M: You hear about Kissinger?

D: Did the f***er finally die?

M: As a matter of fact...

D: 60 years too late...f***er should have been in prison for war crimes

M: I know, dad

Then he texted me a picture of a glass of scotch he poured himself. My dad doesn't drink, I don't know if I've ever seen him even have a glass of wine, he hates beer and liquor is unheard of. He has always been scared to death he'd turn into his dad (who was an alcoholic POS). He had a dram of my grandma's favorite scorch to celebrate Kissinger finally dying.

That's how much my dad hated Kissinger.

I have to confess, I actually don't know much about Kissinger beyond being Nixon's Secretary of State. Why do so many people consider him a war criminal? I know I could just look it up, but I want the unfiltered GIAOT version.

Reactions: EasyHawk
I have to confess, I actually don't know much about Kissinger beyond being Nixon's Secretary of State. Why do so many people consider him a war criminal? I know I could just look it up, but I want the unfiltered GIAOT version.
Carpet bombing campaign of Vietnam. Laos, Cambodia,. The war was lost and compare it in some respects to what Russia does. Just keep shelling hoping to break an enemy‘s resolve. Kill enough civilians to get better terms. A lot of those targets had low military value.

“You will never again be able to open a newspaper and read about that treacherous, prevaricating, murderous scumbag sitting down for a nice chat with Charlie Rose or attending some black-tie affair for a new glossy magazine without choking,” Bourdain wrote in his book.

“Witness what Henry did in Cambodia ― the fruits of his genius for statesmanship ― and you will never understand why he’s not sitting in the dock at The Hague next to [Serbian President Slobodan] Milošević.”

Reactions: Ree4
I texted my dad a while ago...

M: You hear about Kissinger?

D: Did the f***er finally die?

M: As a matter of fact...

D: 60 years too late...f***er should have been in prison for war crimes

M: I know, dad

Then he texted me a picture of a glass of scotch he poured himself. My dad doesn't drink, I don't know if I've ever seen him even have a glass of wine, he hates beer and liquor is unheard of. He has always been scared to death he'd turn into his dad (who was an alcoholic POS). He had a dram of my grandma's favorite scorch to celebrate Kissinger finally dying.

That's how much my dad hated Kissinger.

Much respect to your dad

As others have said, very complex character. …certainly an intelligent and interesting person to listen to/read about over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT