ADVERTISEMENT

RIP in Peace Rusty (a good boy)

Really sorry to hear Moral, You went above and beyond taking care of Rusty, I had to have both of my dogs put down, One 3 years ago and the other going on 2 years, They really are family and I miss them everyday. It does bring a smile to my face when I think of all the good times we had together, I know the same will happen for you.

Reactions: EasyHawk and Moral
Season 3 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation
@Moral

I hope my boy Jack met him at the other side of the Rainbow bridge.

Virtual Hugs.
Chandler Bing Hug GIF

Reactions: SolarHawk and Moral
Rusty ended up making it to 13 years old, and I was surprised. I thought the guy was toast three years ago as he started to have health issues, but he ended up being pretty resilient. I got Rusty as a slightly matured puppy. My BIL had just deployed to Afghanistan and my sister was pregnant with her third. She really liked Rusty and wanted to keep him in the family so she drove up from Fort Hood and gave me Rusty who promptly bit me in the arm causing me to bleed. We became blood brothers after that.

Rusty was blind, diabetic, and had dry eyes starting at around 10 years old. Which lead to me spending a ton of money on medications, buying fancier foods, and carrying him around the park to set him in places he would sniff around on.

Sadly, an unexpected seizure/stroke a couple weeks ago unfortunately made for a very obvious decision. Either way here are some old dog pics, sorry no pics of my BIL or sister.

000132.jpg

a7692689-bbcb-4687-8ffd-6ee1a0851eb4.jpg

Full-Size-Render-1.jpg

IMG-1808-1.jpg

IMG-2109.jpg
Rusty had a great life thanks to you.

He looks like he was a pretty happy dog. Interesting looking mutt. It’s sad when they’re not around. I wish they had a longer lifespan because dogs are awesome.

Reactions: Moral
Rusty ended up making it to 13 years old, and I was surprised. I thought the guy was toast three years ago as he started to have health issues, but he ended up being pretty resilient. I got Rusty as a slightly matured puppy. My BIL had just deployed to Afghanistan and my sister was pregnant with her third. She really liked Rusty and wanted to keep him in the family so she drove up from Fort Hood and gave me Rusty who promptly bit me in the arm causing me to bleed. We became blood brothers after that.

Rusty was blind, diabetic, and had dry eyes starting at around 10 years old. Which lead to me spending a ton of money on medications, buying fancier foods, and carrying him around the park to set him in places he would sniff around on.

Sadly, an unexpected seizure/stroke a couple weeks ago unfortunately made for a very obvious decision. Either way here are some old dog pics, sorry no pics of my BIL or sister.

000132.jpg

a7692689-bbcb-4687-8ffd-6ee1a0851eb4.jpg

Full-Size-Render-1.jpg

IMG-1808-1.jpg

IMG-2109.jpg

heybuddycomies1z0za-no-mean-killed-dont-care-hugging-my-best-friend-36-hey-buddy-comics-oft-eo

😥

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT