ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Marjorie Taylor Greene’s marriage

Mouthful of spooge

500.jpg

Quad chin

AP21341834682289c.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: redbirdhawk
What if she stabbed you 10 times but you lived? Still staying married?

Assuming she was fully sane when it happened would probably have lifetime legal separation. I would not date or re-marry unless she filed for divorce first, committed adultery, or died. That is assuming she ever got out of prison. I would probably visit her in prison with the children for their sake.

If she was having a psychosis I would remain married to her in order to make sure she was receiving good care in whatever mental health facility she was sent to. Plus I would make sure to visit her with our children regularly presuming it could be done in a safe manner.

But that is just me, if you read my posts I did allow for immediate divorces in cases of both serious criminal convictions and abuse. This situation would be both.

Last edited:
Because life long marriages have historically and are currently important for the stability of a nation on the most basic level I believe the extra requirement of arbitration prior to dissolution makes sense.

This isn't simply a business contract. This is how we raise families and that has an insane impact on the mental health of the population.
I'm not sure how much you'd like that the divorce in my first marriage was handled by the guy that the cartoon character Steve Dallas was based off of, and it cost my ex and I 30 bucks and a bottle of scotch. The judge said, "I wish all divorces were that easy."

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I'm not sure how much you'd like that the divorce in my first marriage was handled by the guy that the cartoon character Steve Dallas was based off of, and it cost my ex and I 30 bucks and a bottle of scotch. The judge said, "I wish all divorces were that easy."

Damn, even when I win custody for dads, they never purchased me scotch (i would have dumped it anyways, scotch is gross) but $30 bucks to feed me gambling money, hell yeah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT