ADVERTISEMENT

Robbie Howard to visit PSU this weekend

Anyone know when his HS season starts? Hopefully he can make it to Iowa City before he starts practices.

What a bunch of snowflakes. How about instead we go after recruits PSU doesn't want? Is that your recipe for success?
Huh? I don't see anyone on here suggesting they are intimidated or fearful of his visit to psu, (something most would expect from a top tier guy) which is what you are implying. Someone is sharing information and others are talking about a potential visit to Iowa. Is there any thread you comment on that doesn't involve you insulting other Hawk fans?

Huh? I don't see anyone on here suggesting they are intimidated or fearful of his visit to psu, (something most would expect from a top tier guy) which is what you are implying. Someone is sharing information and others are talking about a potential visit to Iowa. Is there any thread you comment on that doesn't involve you insulting other Hawk fans?

Think I just vomited in my mouth.

How do you work the dislike button? Perhaps HE'S having a go at Iowa fans with the winky emoji? If you've seen him compete, he's all business not much for f*n.

But ok.

Reactions: HIWILLE
I’ve read this forum for awhile. Spooners nothing more than your garden variety keyboard warrior. Gets his jollys by talking shit on a forum. It’s cute, let him boost his confidence a bit. He clearly needs it. That and a set of reading comprehension skills. No one said we shouldn’t go after Howard because PSU is interested as well. However, I’m certain many of us find the thought of Howard in Blue as appalling. Not sure that qualifies anyone as a snowflake.

images

Howard to PSU wouldn't make any sense. RBY, Teske, $ overall. Before you scorn me. I'm not saying it wouldn't happen. That it just doesn't make sense. I guess if PSU can stack weights, & stay under the 9.9 it's up to the rest of the nation to raise their game. Can't fault Bael for trying, nor Howard for looking. Just head scratching if it ever happens.....

Reactions: HawkFT and andegre
Howard to PSU wouldn't make any sense. RBY, Teske, $ overall. Before you scorn me. I'm not saying it wouldn't happen. That it just doesn't make sense. I guess if PSU can stack weights, & stay under the 9.9 it's up to the rest of the nation to raise their game. Can't fault Bael for trying, nor Howard for looking. Just head scratching if it ever happens.....

Howard would however fit in quite nicely at Iowa after JRent and DeSanto move up to 141/149.:)

I would go ahead and argue the point, but I think the people you quoted have given you further definition of what their posts mean, soooooooo..... obviously my point stands. But ok.

Sure if you want to believe that it is your prerogative.

Unless things might not be working out for a few guys at those weights. Heard it announced that neither Teske or Teasdale will get the start whereas RBY is jumping right in. It will be interesting to see how those two do in opens.

PSU is late to the ballgame but they have won a lot of titles so he should at least check it out...not that I like that or anything. He is class of 2020 so he has plenty of time.

If Cael follows his previous method of operation, he will make Howard an offer too good to refuse. He will tell him that if he visits Iowa, the offer is off the table.
But a guy with real talent doesn't have to take the first offer that comes along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT