ADVERTISEMENT

rubber bullets

Pretty sure this is a video showing a peaceful defund the police march doing nothing but marching together who are then violently assaulted by the police out of the blue. Have the guts to watch this unedited video and tell me why the police have the right to violently assault the protesters. I’ll wait.

https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/a...olice-attacking-peaceful-protesters-on-july-4

I like how in this article it says: it should be noted that what the crowd was doing is illegal but the police shouldn't do anything about it. Lol

interesting that you chose only that point to address.

The other part of that post was even more stupid.

The gun-wielding protesters who marched to the statehouse had their little protest, and then ended their protest and went home.

These jackasses have been doing this every night for weeks on end.

You are military? Wow. Do not take part in civilian law enforcement as a member of the military with that attitude. That is dangerous talk, unless you can provide documentation of why that brutal shooting was deserved. Your attitude sucks.
Amen..

Do we know it wasn't just an ex bf?

Ofcourse. Shes pretty lucky it was just rubber shells. Isn't she?
Yeah, sure. You just jumped off the ledge and suggested killing citizens in the streets. You are scary. Jeezus, what is your back story? I want you off the street in any type of enforcement capability and cringe that you represent us all in the military.

Yeah, sure. You just jumped off the ledge and suggested killing citizens in the streets. You are scary. Jeezus, what is your back story? I want you off the street in any type of enforcement capability and cringe that you represent us all in the military.
You suggesting she was just out on the town doing squat and didn't deserve her bruises? Ok. Some cops just using her for target practice? With her back to them? Ok.

You're the sick phucker.

Because you condone this shit.

Dog me, bitch. Spit on me, kick me. Call me names. I'll take it and I'd go back in a second to give you your freedoms to do it.

Last edited:
The other part of that post was even more stupid.

The gun-wielding protesters who marched to the statehouse had their little protest, and then ended their protest and went home.

These jackasses have been doing this every night for weeks on end.

you never fail to deliver.

Reactions: BelemNole
Ya, I never said I wanted people killed. Lol.

You suggesting she was just out on the town doing squat and didn't deserve her bruises? Ok. Some cops just using her for target practice. With her back to them? Ok.

You're the sick phucker.

My God, reread your post. Shooting people in the back is good with you. Done with your clown show.... Resign and get into therapy. You are a confirmed danger to society.
In your current state, you are dangerous. Please seek help to resume coherent thoughts.

Reactions: BelemNole
You suggesting she was just out on the town doing squat and didn't deserve her bruises? Ok. Some cops just using her for target practice? With her back to them? Ok.

You're the sick phucker.

Dog me, bitch. Spit on me, kick me. Call me names. I'll take it and I'd go back in a second to give you your freedoms to do it.
Your edit is cute. Weird, party of one.

They have the right because they were breaking the effin law by blocking the street. Stop doing that and this shit doesn't happen. Why is that so hard to understand?
Thanks for your service, Bull Connor.

141226095959-03-bloody-sunday-restricted-super-169.jpg

Bloody_Sunday-Alabama_police_attack.jpeg

Jeez, clown. Why do you say she deserved the assault? Show your source. You are scary. Really. You are scary.
Why do you say she didn't? Source? You have no source. Scary, your entitled little world has never seen scary. Clown.

My God you're weak sauce.

Americans used to have the right to peacefully assemble. Let's pretend Obama was president again, and he was ordering the streets to be swept clean of some moms at a pro life rally.

1). Still have this right.
2). I was responding only to the post. I am not aware of some mom/pro-life rally, nor whether it was peaceful.

Reactions: Mattski
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT