ADVERTISEMENT

rubber bullets

962b1ee76c008c69f29126f5065d48d126a269894671f9f5734c5becb65304d1.jpg

Supposedly, this portland mom got shot by Trumps storm troopers 22 times with rubber bullets

Crazy thing is....that same woman supposedly suffered the same injuries at Lafayette Square in DC in early June.

Yep, and jaywalkers should get the electric chair.
What do you suggest the police do? Management tells the officer's that they are to enforce the laws that are being violated. The cops show up and tell everyone to leave. Most everyone says screw you and continues to break the law. Should the cops say ok, turn around and leave? Do they not enforce the laws that others in the public would like enforced?

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
What do you suggest the police do? Management tells the officer's that they are to enforce the laws that are being violated. The cops show up and tell everyone to leave. Most everyone says screw you and continues to break the law. Should the cops say ok, turn around and leave? Do they not enforce the laws that others in the public would like enforced?
They should just open fire from one of their assault vehicle. I mean, people are guilty of misdemeanor crimes! Kill em all!

They have the right because they were breaking the effin law by blocking the street. Stop doing that and this shit doesn't happen. Why is that so hard to understand?
So what should have been done to those gun nuts that stormed the state capital in Michigan? Would you have been OK with those people getting taken down because they brought guns into a government building?

They should just open fire from one of their assault vehicle. I mean, people are guilty of misdemeanor crimes! Kill em all!
So instead of having a calm serious conversation where we could present different options you choose to be dramatic.Typical from you I guess.

Everyone would screw Jessica Alba.
71teT3uyy4L.jpg

I really have a hard time understanding homosexuality if a homosexual man would look at a woman even one as attractive as Jessica Alba and say "Everyone would screw her"

I sort of assumed your attractions were exclusive to men as my attractions are exclusive to women.

It makes me wonder why management is so eager to enforce these laws at this particular time.

I really have a hard time understanding homosexuality if a homosexual man would look at a woman even one as attractive as Jessica Alba and say "Everyone would screw her"

I sort of assumed your attractions were exclusive to men as my attractions are exclusive to women.
Well I’m playing a bit. But I can recognize hot. And if she turned on the charm, I’d charm her back just so I could gloat. I mean it is just a preference. I’ve enjoyed relations with ladies before. I suspect if I got you naked, you’d enjoy me too. Bodies are bodies and nerve endings respond to stimulation.

I sort of assumed your attractions were exclusive to men as my attractions are exclusive to my wife

fify

Pretty sure this is a video showing a peaceful defund the police march doing nothing but marching together who are then violently assaulted by the police out of the blue. Have the guts to watch this unedited video and tell me why the police have the right to violently assault the protesters. I’ll wait.

Tribe. I want you to get some friends and block traffic in the road. Pick a major thoroughfare.
Let me know when and where so I can film how the cops help you achieve compliance with the law after you refuse their non-violent entreaties.

You can get a permit and have a legal protest where the cops block traffic and protect you from the kind of death we’ve already seen these illegal protests devolve into.

Or you can ignore lawful orders to get your dumb ass out of the street and learn first hand how the law works in society.

“Government interference always means either violent action or the threat of such action.… Government is in the last resort the employment of armed men, of policemen, gendarmes, soldiers, prison guards, and hangmen. The essential feature of government is the enforcement of its decrees by beating, killing, and imprisoning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT