ADVERTISEMENT

Rubio took $100,000 from Betsy DeVos before confirming her

Huey Grey

HR King
Jan 15, 2013
The corruption of this administration is already legendary. Anybody who voted for her deserves to lose their job. They are clearly representing their own pocketbooks and not the public.

This deserves an investigation at the least.

Reactions: mstp1992 and BGHAWK
Hahahahaaa...politicians going to do what politicians do. Trump should call him out.

Hahahahaaa...politicians going to do what politicians do. Trump should call him out.

Why would he call him out? He appointed Betsy DeVos.

I thought he was going to drain the swamp?

Why would Trump call him out? Trump just had to pony up $5.7 million for scamming people out of membership dues. If Trump should be calling out anyone, it should be himself. Dude is absolutely corrupt.

Why would Trump call him out? Trump just had to pony up $5.7 million for scamming people out of membership dues. If Trump should be calling out anyone, it should be himself. Dude is absolutely corrupt.

Because of Drain the Swamp. If he doesn't call him out then the media should call Trump out for it.

A big reason why Trump's rhetoric works against the media is bc they are very hypocritical. Now they have some of that same hypocritical firepower to blast back at him...they should do it.

Because of Drain the Swamp. If he doesn't call him out then the media should call Trump out for it.

A big reason why Trump's rhetoric works against the media is bc they are very hypocritical. Now they have some of that same hypocritical firepower to blast back at him...they should do it.
Again, why would you expect Trump to call Rubio out? Trump has engaged in corruption that dwarfs anything Rubes could ever dream of.

Again, why would you expect Trump to call Rubio out? Trump has engaged in corruption that dwarfs anything Rubes could ever dream of.

Wow...even when it is right in front of you.

Instead of teaching kids valuable skills that they can utilize to better their lives Huey wants to force a square peg into a round hole. Question Huey, do you have kids?

Reactions: HawktimusPrime
Instead of teaching kids valuable skills that they can utilize to better their lives Huey wants to force a square peg into a round hole. Question Huey, do you have kids?
What gives you the right to prevent any student from getting a full education? What gives you the right to look at them by age 16 and determine that they are no longer deserving of a full education?

If a kid wants to go down the trade route, let them. But at least give them the option. You want to pull the plug on everything else and force them down that route.

It's a dangerous thing limiting education.

What gives you the right to prevent any student from getting a full education? What gives you the right to look at them by age 16 and determine that they are no longer deserving of a full education?

If a kid wants to go down the trade route, let them. But at least give them the option. You want to pull the plug on everything else and force them down that route.

WTF are you talking about? No one is proposing some sort of Soviet-style ordering of children into fixed slots. Quite the opposite, really.

Did you even read what I stated in my initial post about the trades? Honestly, where did I say it would be a forced path? You seem to want to believe that many kids wouldn't choose this alternative route (which is also highly educational IMO), I would contend that more would choose and enjoy this more than you would imagine.

I think schools should be having these real conversations with their students. You seem to be saying that they should be providing a false hope for a vast number of our youth...why lie to them?

Reactions: HawktimusPrime
DeVos has given millions to republicans, so what would anyone expect, business as usual.

Evidence #1 on why people should only be allowed to donate to a candidate they can actually vote for. Some family in Michigan should have zero say in who Florida chooses as their Senator.
I like this idea. Policing it sounds like a nightmare, but I like it.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
What does "DeVos Family" mean? Is that her personally? people related to her?

These amounts sure are odd too. Do people give odd amounts so they don't stick out so much? One has to be a little suspicious of a source called "endcitizensunited.org." A clear agenda there.

How old is this data too? were these donations for 2016? 2008? A mixture?

In any case, I like BioHawk's idea that you shouldn't be able to support anyone you can't vote for, that would at least keep the above from happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT