ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor on little brothers board...

Dub - you are correct. Stupid to raise monetary contributions. Quite frankly, after my loyalty was questioned that was my go to. Sorry. Anyway, was never purposefully posting the same thing as much as trying to clear up what the rumor was versus zero facts. That is it. And thanks bb for having my back on the exchange. At times not even worth posting as a fan.
I thank you for your contributions! There are knuckleheads in every fan base. Don't get too bent out of shape over it.

No Iowa Hawk. No medical condition. Sorry I was not clear in my posts. I apologize. Like I said, sometimes hard to be a Hawk fan. But thanks Iowa Hawk for reminding me of a medical condition I don't have but if you actually read what was said you would know that already.

Your posts confuse the shit out of me. Maybe I have the condition.

Just take the year and do a year of JUCO classes (6-9 credit hours), train with HWC, and get him living with Delgado or Gilman. Make sure he's doing his work and getting better at wrestling.

I think that's been the plan all along.

I think you're spot on, from what i've heard, grayshirting has always been the plan since he re-committed to Iowa.

Reactions: rivalhawks
I call a truce!

We're all on the same team here, folks. I'm sure we'd all have a blast tipping back some cold beverages as a group. Let's let the minor stuff go and focus on the big picture.

I can vouch for people on both sides of the above disagreement, and all are good guys and loyal Hawk fans.

And although donations aren't necessarily the end-all, be-all, I can say that Kujawafan puts his $ where his mouth is, and for that I have great respect for the man.

Go Hawks!

Last edited:
Wow. Sometimes hard to be a Hawk fan. The same 4 people telling me and liking each other that I repeated myself when I was correcting inaccuracies. If you guys don't understand the difference in a kid not getting in who knew he might not versus a kid committing on the assurance he would get in and then not getting in I have no help. You guys have no issues ripping with rumors of Cael and his recruiting but when somebody else does it and is reported as a rumor you shoot the messenger. If you guys took the time to read what I said as opposed to looking up what veracity means you would note I think the rumor is bullshit. And there is a person on here who is a leader on fundraising who can confirm my fairly large commitment to Iowa. Wow. Would think raising and dispelling rumors on an opinion board would be a good thing. Guess not.
What rumor?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT