ADVERTISEMENT

Sandfort on ESPN2

BHoppy

HR All-American
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2001
On ESPN2 pre draft games, Sandfort on Love team, start of 2nd quarter

Have been watching, haven't seen much from Payton.

Just saw him throw up an air ball.

Hope his measurable's were off the chart, because his performance in the that pre draft game was not up to Payton's standards.
Still think he will return for his senior season, didn't see anything that would indicate a reason for an NBA team to pick him, good for Iowa, bad for Payton. Redemption game tomorrow.

Good for him to give it a shot.

Unless he transfers he'll be back. If he gets a Vid year he should take it as well.

Hope his measurable's were off the chart, because his performance in the that pre draft game was not up to Payton's standards.
Still think he will return for his senior season, didn't see anything that would indicate a reason for an NBA team to pick him, good for Iowa, bad for Payton. Redemption game tomorrow.
In a word his measurables sucked. See other thread, one of the worst actually. I don't recall if you were one, but some here thought he'd test equally or better than Joe W. Not even close.

In a word his measurables sucked. See other thread, one of the worst actually. I don't recall if you were one, but some here thought he'd test equally or better than Joe W. Not even close.
Bottom five, maybe was 2nd to last, Uconn player was last.

I'm assuming you were joking with the "measureables off the chart" comment. There was no chance he was going to compare well in anything that had to do with quickness and leaping ability.
His prospects are entirely based on 3 point shooting. It starts and ends there.

I'm assuming you were joking with the "measureables off the chart" comment. There was no chance he was going to compare well in anything that had to do with quickness and leaping ability.
His prospects are entirely based on 3 point shooting. It starts and ends there.
I had not seen the results of his individual workouts when I made that comment, did he do better today in the second pre draft game? I still think he will return for his senior year to play along with his brother, less then 2 weeks before we find out.

I had not seen the results of his individual workouts when I made that comment, did he do better today in the second pre draft game? I still think he will return for his senior year to play along with his brother, less then 2 weeks before we find out.
Doesn't sound like it.

Measurables were always going to be a negative for him.

Individual workouts with teams and how he looks in private sessions and interviews may be what gets a team to take a flyer on him.

I thought the chances of him actually leaving were remote. After this pre-draft time even less so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT