ADVERTISEMENT

Schriever is a Hawk!

Weight projection, rank at weight and P4P please and thank you! Holy shit this is fun!!!!!
Cullan Schriever - Projected 125 - #3 @ 113 - #24 P4P Class of 2020.
Jesse Ybarra - Projected 125/133/141 - #8 @ 120 - #42 P4P Class of 2020.
Both are Fargo champs.
Colby NR Nationally, Projected 133/141 I'm guessing.
*Rankings according to FLOWrestling

Think the guys planned this? Maybe another tonight? Morning, afternoon and night...one can dream...

Reactions: Huck
The twins and family were right in front of us. Glenn's dad made a big pitch about twins legacy at Iowa . Would not be surprised if there's another real commit real soon.

If they land B.B. 2020 has to be about wrapped?

Last edited:
Cullan said he plans on wrestling 120 pounds this coming season, and sees himself anywhere from 125 to 141 pounds in college. Colby will go 138 this winter, and sees himself filling out into 157 come college.

https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/s...an-and-colby-schriever-mason-city/1448606002/
Thanks for posting that.

Obviously he has no idea what he’s talking about because when I posted earlier this year that he’s going to get Big and be a 141, I was told I didn’t have a clue.

Where you at sans??

Reactions: funnyfletcher
Thanks for posting that.

Obviously he has no idea what he’s talking about because when I posted earlier this year that he’s going to get Big and be a 141, I was told I didn’t have a clue.

Where you at sans??
You sure seem to have a problem if you aren't getting "stroked" by other posters.

You need a hug or are you just insecure?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT