ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Iowa trying to shut down cbd?

That sounds really tough! I haven't faced that exact situation, but I can imagine how frustrating it must be. It's great that you're taking action with a petition. Have you tried reaching out to local representatives or spreading the word on social media? Every voice counts in situations like these. Speaking of CBD products, do you guys use CBD oil? I have sleep issues, and I heard that it helps. I wanna order CBD tincture at https://joyorganics.com/collections/usda-certified-cbd-oil-tinctures, any recommendations before I do it? Thanks!

Last edited:
That sounds really tough! I haven't faced that exact situation, but I can imagine how frustrating it must be. It's great that you're taking action with a petition. Have you tried reaching out to local representatives or spreading the word on social media? Every voice counts in situations like these.
Game GIF

Because Iowa politicians are morons. Both Republicans and Democrats enjoy hemp products. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the Iowa population does not want this bill passed, but the politicians will do it anyways because they have absolutely no ****ing clue about anything hemp/marijuana related.

It reminds me of the Minnesota senator that said 2 ounces of pot was the equivalent of 3 joints. He was arguing against marijuana, but had NO FREAKING IDEA about anything marijuana related at all, so he just sounded like a dipshit when presenting an argument against it. They're all idiots.

Reactions: jellyfish10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT