ADVERTISEMENT

Lugo

Warner was wear a Miami Hawks Shirt at the Wisconsin dual on Saturday. Happy for Pat always feel like he got one of the biggest shafts from Covid.
Cenzo and Hall enter the room. The seniors that year all took the shaft. It was unfortunate that they lost a year and all other years gained a year. We shouldn't have 5 time AA or potentially 5 time NCAA champs. No need that everyone got a mulligan. Now there are kids that can't get on the mat as 6th and 7th year graduate students are still hanging around. Only consolation at least to me is very few of the guys that stay the extra years are winning. Most plateau or regress.

Cenzo and Hall enter the room. The seniors that year all took the shaft. It was unfortunate that they lost a year and all other years gained a year. We shouldn't have 5 time AA or potentially 5 time NCAA champs. No need that everyone got a mulligan. Now there are kids that can't get on the mat as 6th and 7th year graduate students are still hanging around. Only consolation at least to me is very few of the guys that stay the extra years are winning. Most plateau or regress.
Taylor Lujan always stuck out to me. Clear #1 seed and never AA'd years prior.

Take this crap out of here. Go to PSU forum with it.

Hurts to lose another Senior level athlete. The cupboard is pretty bare outside of 57kg for the HWC.

I love our guys, but I have a hard time seeing ADS, Warner, Marinelli, Eierman making any Senior level teams.

F0XuWP8WcAAlhJL.jpg

Reactions: BGon4ND and eb05
All these posts and no one has asked about the Miami Hawks Wrestling Club? I assume he's one of the founders or something as a search of the Google turns up nothing.

Hurts to lose another Senior level athlete. The cupboard is pretty bare outside of 57kg for the HWC.

I love our guys, but I have a hard time seeing ADS, Warner, Marinelli, Eierman making any Senior level teams.
I agree that there could be a better roster however I believe that it's better right now than it has been in at least half a decade. As far as I recall in the 2020 Olympic trials Sam Brooks was the only rep for the HWC though Lee did qualify. For the 2024 trials Lee, ADS, Bull, and Big Cass are already qualified with Warner having a great chance in the last chance. It's progress imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT