ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost admits he was lying about the puking

ichawk24

HR Legend
Nov 21, 2005
Is the guy ever honest? Does he ever have his players' backs? What a POS.

“I was trying to portray how hard the O-line had been working and how proud of them I am,” Frost said Sunday. “I might have exaggerated puking a little bit, but the important thing is I want to make sure everybody understands our training staff and our weight staff do an unbelievable job with keeping me abreast of everything going on in practice. We have heart monitors, we know their complete output. We cut back practices if it’s hard on our guys or we think it’s too much.”

“I was trying to portray how hard the O-line had been working and how proud of them I am,” Frost said Sunday. “I might have exaggerated puking a little bit, but the important thing is I want to make sure everybody understands our training staff and our weight staff do an unbelievable job with keeping me abreast of everything going on in practice. We have heart monitors, we know their complete output. We cut back practices if it’s hard on our guys or we think it’s too much.”

What a dope. 8 straight this fall?

Turns out he was also lying when he said he was going to turn Nebraska around and that they would win right away. Come on Northwestern, punk them in Ireland.
a 2-2 start would not be a good one given the only game they won in the BT last year was Northwestern. I would imagine Pat F. has been reminding the team about the beatdown they took last year.

I like Alberts... hope he removes this weight from his life before he is taken down with Frost. Frost might not be his hire (nor Hoiberg) but the longer he keeps them the longer they are his guys.

I like Alberts... hope he removes this weight from his life before he is taken down with Frost. Frost might not be his hire (nor Hoiberg) but the longer he keeps them the longer they are his guys.
Flop is young.

You can’t expect anybody to win at a crappy program like Nebber in their first decade at the helm.

Now, say if in year 11 he still hasn’t made a bowl game then he’d better qualify for a bowl in the next 6-7 years after that.

I’d give him 18 years. If no bowl game by then, sorry Scotty Flop, you had your chance.

Although a loss to NW in Game 1 and a shellacking vs Oklahoma might not get him to October?

One very intriguing wrinkle of his contract modification last year was that his buy drops in half from $15M to $7.5M after their October 1 game vs. Indiana. I've never heard of such a thing. The contract is designed to fire his ass midseason.

As for Frost's buyout, it doesn't go down from $15 million to $7.5 million until AFTER the Indiana game next year on October 1.

One very intriguing wrinkle of his contract modification last year was that his buy drops in half from $15M to $7.5M after their October 1 game vs. Indiana. I've never heard of such a thing. The contract is designed to fire his ass midseason.

As for Frost's buyout, it doesn't go down from $15 million to $7.5 million until AFTER the Indiana game next year on October 1.
How great would a buyout like that be. Someone sign me up for one!!! I would retire on October 2 after smiling at length at the public press conference that announced my firing.

Flop is young.

You can’t expect anybody to win at a crappy program like Nebber in their first decade at the helm.

Now, say if in year 11 he still hasn’t made a bowl game then he’d better qualify for a bowl in the next 6-7 years after that.

I’d give him 18 years. If no bowl game by then, sorry Scotty Flop, you had your chance.
I would just like to point out that it was an Iowa fan from this very board who coined the name Scott Flop long before the Nebbers started universally referring to him by that moniker. People forget that and just assume the Nebbers came up with that on their own.

Probably just rehearsing fake sickness for tight games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT