ADVERTISEMENT

Scottie Scheffler thrown in cuffs on his way to PGA Round 2

BB1mzl9F.img

He needs to wear that sweet orange shirt for his round today!

Makes sense what happened.

Scottie got there and saw the traffic like there usually is for fan parking and he did what players do and head to their own entrance.

He had no idea there was an accident and assumed the cops were the event parking people. So he was like “GTF out of the way and let me through I’m one of the players.” Not knowing it was an actually LEO traffic situation caused by an accident.

And the LEO shouldve known better considering Scheffler was driving a PGA courtesy car that is clearly marked

Players have been on the course for an hour now, 5 in the top 20 on the leaderboard, and they haven't showed a single shot

If he would have just complied this wouldn't have happened.
Yeah he drove down the median to avoid an accident where someone was dead in the street. Just chill and make a call with someone at the event or agent/manager. Cop jumping on his car while moving seems extreme.

Makes sense what happened.

Scottie got there and saw the traffic like there usually is for fan parking and he did what players do and head to their own entrance.

He had no idea there was an accident and assumed the cops were the event parking people. So he was like “GTF out of the way and let me through I’m one of the players.” Not knowing it was an actually LEO traffic situation caused by an accident.

This seems reasonable

He was yanked out of the car and placed in cuffs. I wouldn’t be surprised if something got tweaked or injured.

I'm fully aware of this... if you cant see police overacted you have blinders on. Other golfers did the exact same thing as he did.
Yep I have blinders on because someone didn’t do what an officer asked him to do.
Who cares if he was the only one that was stopped. What happens if you find out one or two other golfers were actually stopped and they cooperated with the officer? Are the other golfers idiots for stopping and not disobeying an officer

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Yep I have blinders on because someone didn’t do what an officer asked him to do.
Who cares if he was the only one that was stopped. What happens if you find out one or two other golfers were actually stopped and they cooperated with the officer? Are the other golfers idiots for stopping and not disobeying an officer
And Scottie had no clue he was a cop. If Scottie is telling the truth. He thought it was events staff or some random person grabbing at his car. It’s dark, the cop has rain gear on and isn’t clearly marked.

How have these charges not been dropped and the PD website scrubbed of the arrest and mugshot? If I'm the Governor I'm stepping in and making that happen. Such a bad look for the City of Louisville. Golf fans all over the net already screaming to never come back to this city again. All around terrible publicity.

What others did is irrelevant. Did you witness everything that happened for this specific interaction? We’ll know the full story at some point.

He didn’t fight, they didn’t rough him up. I’d imagine charges won’t end up as bad as reported now.
SS statement said he was doing what the officer directed him to do.

What LE agency do you work for?

Hi I’m hydro2.0
This was my attempt to make the dumbest post possible.

He’s so privileged that he didn’t get shot because he was a golfer going to his golfing event.
Do some of you on here intentionally post stupid things or are you really that stupid?
Breonna Taylor should have played golf.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT