ADVERTISEMENT

Scottie Scheffler thrown in cuffs on his way to PGA Round 2

Just read where the officer is now hospitalized with injuries from the incident. What complete BS. These police piling on the charges, fabricated the police report (it's out on the web now), and have now tripled down with this BS. The LPD trying to CYA.

If someone at the Mayor's or Governor's office doesn't step in soon and tell these fools to drop all charges and issue a public apology by noon today then I hope Scottie sues the LPD for millions in damages.

What's the backstory on this one? Did this cop or department have some incident with gang members?
8qeb8s.jpg

Just read where the officer is now hospitalized with injuries from the incident. What complete BS. These police piling on the charges, fabricated the police report (it's out on the web now), and have now tripled down with this BS. The LPD trying to CYA.

If someone at the Mayor's or Governor's office doesn't step in soon and tell these fools to drop all charges and issue a public apology by noon today then I hope Scottie sues the LPD for millions in damages.

He probably broke his hand hitting the car

As an aside, today might be the first time I’ve flipped on Sportscenter in 15 years
I used to be unable to live without watching SportsCenter. First thing in the morning and last thing at night. But I've stopped watching it entirely for almost 7-8 years now. It used to be I could flip it on and see highlights of every game and it was all business. That show is unrecognizable garbage now.

He probably broke his hand hitting the car
Didn't stop him from reaching through the window and grabbing Scottie.

There are witnesses all over the place that saw this all go down. The cops aren't going to be able to lie their way out of this to protect one of their own.

Do we know the skin color of the arresting officer yet? How are we supposed to know whose fault it is without that?

I used to be unable to live without watching SportsCenter. First thing in the morning and last thing at night. But I've stopped watching it entirely for almost 7-8 years now. It used to be I could flip it on and see highlights of every game and it was all business. That show is unrecognizable garbage now.

True.

They went from Sports reporters to Political Activists. 3-4% of the organization brow beat and dominated the other 96-97% into this garbage. Not enough stood up to them and said “No. We don’t want this political baggage. We aren’t politicians. No one asked for this.”

He has swelling, abrasions, and his pants are ruined beyond repair.

That last part is not a joke - that’s what the police are saying.
Relative to those "injuries," Sportscenter used to say "he's day-to-day...aren't we all."

Oh to be a fly on the wall for some of the back channel communication on this today.

Might have kept her away from drug dealers I guess. Could have saved her life.
The boyfriend who fired the shot, Walker, was not a drug dealer. Her ex who the cops were looking for, Glover, was but wasn't even there.

Great detective work by the Louisville PD. Blame the victim, and not the killers.

Reactions: BelemNole
The boyfriend who fired the shot, Walker, was not a drug dealer. Her ex who the cops were looking for, Glover, was but wasn't even there.

Great detective work by the Louisville PD. Blame the victim, and not the killers.

Like I said before. If she did play golf, maybe it would have kept her away from drug dealers and she’d still be alive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT