ADVERTISEMENT

Sealey to PSU…

Johns

the worm has turned

be afraid in happy valley

have a real nice day
I gotcha Bob and thank you.

It's sport, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and nothing to ever worry about. Just rattling some cages around here to make things interesting and talk about something different. I try to keep my discussions in PSU related threads. I'll do better with that in the future.

Reactions: hlstone
If you're gonna tell someone you are putting them on ignore you should probably do it so you don't look like a fool. :)
I believe I said guys like you are what makes the ignore feature so vital to enjoying the internet experience….. something along those lines never said I was putting you on there…you can go back and look not wasting my time

Looking like a fool to some anonymous cheeto finger on the internet isn’t a huge concern of mine

don’t they give you enough attention on the Penn State site?

I believe I said guys like you are what makes the ignore feature so vital to enjoying the internet experience….. something along those lines never said I was putting you on there…you can go back and look not wasting my time

Looking like a fool to some anonymous cheeto finger on the internet isn’t a huge concern of mine

don’t they give you enough attention on the Penn State site?
No...they don't like me over there.

They must be interested in Lil Ferrari then. Wasn't it Gobblin that had no problem telling us Iowa wasn't interested in Aaron Brooks because of his dad? Or maybe I'm misremembering.

In any case, I dont think I ever thanked Tom for helping to hand deliver Aaron and his national championships to PSU. I'd like to do that now if I may...
Man…you come over here with goodwill and humility, and personally THANK Tom Brands, and people get upset with you. Go figure.

Since I got you here Grip, I have a new book coming out entitled, "The Art Of The Troll". I gave you a brief mention in Chapter 8 (Dealing with Imbeciles) and was trying to get an authorization to use your username.

You cool with that? :)
I know I know the guys over at BWI still have their panties in a bunch because I called out their most popular most knowledgeable guy and made him look like a fool, it’s nice to be recognized though.

Do you think TnT would have recruited high school TnT given their character concerns coming out of high school?
If I recall, there was only one blemish on TnT's record coming out of high school and it was questionable. Although in today's world, it could have been spun as horrific (and maybe it was). The fighting they did was between themselves, unless I am missing something. So yes, they would have been all over recruiting themselves.

Reactions: natchrlman
or their boyfriends

Obligatory:

0e862196-b637-43ec-a131-5498df7c9a09_text.gif

I couldn’t view 75% of this thread, so just out of curiosity I read through all of it, and like flys to shit, it’s a couple shitheads thinking they’re cute. It’s wild to think about what pathetic lives they lead that make coming here necessary to validate their existence. Classic case of how fathers have failed in molding men. It truly is so sad to watch the desperation for a purpose in life…. Let alone think they’re finding it here. They/he tries to justify it by playing it off as “all in fun”…. Which makes it even more pathetic if this is how you find “fun”. Tormented souls that hate themselves.

And it’s def not just them. We have our own share of narcissistic, attention starved, life losers. Look at how how quickly and often some respond here. Take up knitting, crosswords, or paint by number for Gods sake.

Last edited:
Haven’t you heard? Up is now down. Bottoms are the new tops.

And Orange will soon be the new orange once again.
I couldn’t view 75% of this thread, so just out of curiosity I read through all of it, and like flys to shit, it’s a couple shitheads thinking they’re cute. It’s wild to think about what pathetic lives they lead that make coming here necessary to validate their existence. Classic case of how fathers have failed in molding men. It truly is so sad to watch the desperation for a purpose in life…. Let alone think they’re finding it here. They/he tries to justify it by playing it off as “all in fun”…. Which makes it even more pathetic if this is how you find “fun”. Tormented souls that hate themselves.

And it’s def not just them. We have our own share of narcissistic, attention starved, life losers. Look at how how quickly and often some respond here. Take up knitting, crosswords, or paint by number for Gods sake.
Take up knitting. Or sedition. (My daddy taught me better than that.)

Sadly you will never get that time back.

And that's why they say it killed the cat.
Touché. It took me less than 10 minutes. Lesson learned. It was fascinating to me how long this thread had become because of one thirsty dumb asshole. Imagine the hours/days a few of these pukes waste on here. A truly sad existence.

And I hate cats…. Curiosity has gotten the better of quite a few on our farm.

Curiosity has gotten the better of quite a few on our farm.
I can understand, especially if you've got turkeys, pheasants, or quail. Around my parts (dairy and feed corn), "feral barn cats" seem a necessity to keep the mice down. Had a few litters born here. Trapped some out. Domesticated some. Have to handle them while there young for sure. You handed yours in a different way (like my old man did).

Reactions: Gobblin
I can understand, especially if you've got turkeys, pheasants, or quail. Around my parts (dairy and feed corn), "feral barn cats" seem a necessity to keep the mice down. Had a few litters born here. Trapped some out. Domesticated some. Have to handle them while there young for sure. You handed yours in a different way (like my old man did).
Bobcats…. Since it became legal to trap them in SE Iowa we’ve eradicated 27 of them. Trap coons year round as well. You wouldn’t believe what it’s done for our turkey population. They were almost non existent 6-7 years ago. Now they’re back in droves. We had a hatch of 27 poults this spring. See them/watch them fly down/go to roost every day while sitting in a tree. Even heard 3 thunderous spring sounding gobbles last week.

Bobcats…. Since it became legal to trap them in SE Iowa we’ve eradicated 27 of them. Trap coons year round as well. You wouldn’t believe what it’s done for our turkey population. They were almost non existent 6-7 years ago. Now they’re back in droves. We had a hatch of 27 poults this spring. See them/watch them fly down/go to roost every day while sitting in a tree. Even heard 3 thunderous spring sounding gobbles last week.
How are you at coyotes? My brother's farm in Allamakee county is over run.

Reactions: Gobblin
How are you at coyotes? My brother's farm in Allamakee county is over run.
They’re very hard to trap. Snares work best. We freeze gut piles and shoot them off them after deer season. Coyotes are tough though. The more you kill, the more they breed. My old man always says, If the apocalypse ever hits all that’ll be be left is the 3 C’s…. cockroaches, crows, and coyotes.

They’re very hard to trap. Snares work best. We freeze gut piles and shoot them off them after deer season. Coyotes are tough though. The more you kill, the more they breed. My old man always says, If the apocalypse ever hits all that’ll be be left is the 3 C’s…. cockroaches, crows, and coyotes.
True story, the lower the population the bigger the litters are. I mainly do footholds for coyotes. Minnestoa Brand 550 offsets are my favorite. I do well, but every year, a few of them will show me how smart they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT