ADVERTISEMENT

Senator threatens to fight witness during hearing

They absolutely should fight in a boxing match for charity.

If you call someone out, you have to be prepared to get punched in the face
Could be one of the undercard fights leading up to musk/Zuckerberg (Musk saye zuck chickened out unfortunately though)

Which is perfectly fine for a “union member” to do….Decorum and Position would infer a little higher standard of behavior from a US Senator, however. But then, the guy us from Oklahoma…isn’t that still Indian Territory?? (Plus, he is one these new age MAGA Republicans!
Not to mention one was a Tweet - a known marketplace for shit talking.

The other was on the floor of the US Senate during an official hearing.

If you can’t tell why one is far more inappropriate than the other you are not a smart person.

I’m gonna try it out for awhile soon!
@torbee & @THE_DEVIL

here are the transparent PNG files rather than the JPGs.
a1bbnww.png

ProzDwM.png

Not sure why everyone is making a big deal out of this? I welcome back the duel between politicians and whomever.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
And I am not exonerating the union dude..but I do have (minimal) expectations from a US Senator! Not “taking the bait” would be one if these minimal expectations.
It was exceptionally remarkable how easy it was to get the alpha to take the bait.

What wouldve made it more interesting is if the union dude wouldve tweeted a picture of his hand at the hearing.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
The union guy comes from the Teamsters, the US Senator lives in some berg in Oklahoma....I hope the Senator won’t be surprised when Christmas gifts being sent to him this year fail to be delivered or are very late in arriving.... ;)

Mullin should beware of how acting like a middle schooler will affect how favorably his voters view him.

Wait, nevermind.

He's a Republican. His numbnut voters would consider him a hero for standing up to a 7 year old Girl Scout.

Reactions: torbee
Children. Imagine having to have a senior US Senator reprimand you publicly like that. I’d be embarrassed at my conduct and not want to show my face for a bit. These idiots double down and brag about it on national television. So ****ed up.

Reactions: torbee
Mullin should beware of how acting like a middle schooler will affect how favorably his voters view him.

Wait, nevermind.
Yep, he'll win re-election with 70 percent of the vote. The only thing shocking so far is that Mullin hasn't called O'Brien a f**, or some other super manly thing to question the sexuality of O'Brien. That's exactly what I would have expected from a MAGA JV squad member.

He should be censured
For a body known for grandstanding and showboating, he should be made to sit in the corner of the Senate chamber with a dunce cap on. Between him, MTG, Gosar, Biggs, Clay Higgins, Andy Clyde... I do not think it's hyperbole to see physical violence on the floor of the House or Senate, or someone get shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT