ADVERTISEMENT

Session 3&4 Viewing Option(LIVE & Replay);OPEN ALL 3 LINKS (for all 3 mats) at Once & KEEP THEM OPEN

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Did last night's 4 links for Session II work for anyone? If not, I hesitate to post links for Session III.

Please note that all I had was the links; I simply opened them up like everyone else; I had no control over them. All 4 links worked fine last night for me.

And right now, on my end, all 4 links for Session II are now showing the replays for yesterday evening.

For example, open this link (Mat 2): https://www.btn2go.com/embed?id=34682

And then advance the timer at the bottom middle to 1:30:00 (you will see a small window above showing the wrestlers as you do this). This is where the Spencer Lee/Nathan Tomasello match is about to begin. When I hit play, BOOM, there is the replay of that match.

Did anyone buy the BTN Plus monthly pass and have ANY types of issues?

Any way, I hope these LINKS work today.

The links that follow also serve as the replay links (in case you miss a match or want to go back and watch a match).

You don't need to download anything; you just need an internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc).

I would encourage you to OPEN ALL 3 LINKS (for all 3 mats) at once; that way, once an Iowa wrestler (or a wrestler you are interested in watching) appears, you can make that window FULL SCREEN.

Another option for quickly finding out which Hawkeye is on which of the THREE MATS, go to this LIVE Twitter feed; they do a really good job of stating the Iowa wrestler and the mat #.

Here is that LIVE Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/IowaWRLive

What follows are the links to the 3 mats FOR THE 11 AM SESSION AND FOR THE 2 PM SESSION.

11:00 CT BIG 10 WRESTLING Session 3

Mat 1 Link
Mat 2 Link
Mat 3 Link

2:00 pm CT Championship Matches

Link

If that link doesn't work, try Link

5th Place Mat Link
3rd Place Mat Link

Last edited:
I think the issue was that most of us weren't running all four links at the same time. I tried at first, but my computer does not do well with four live streams running simultaneously. I was using the links to go mat to mat, while closing the links I wasn't watching.

Everything seemed fine for me until the end of NaTo Lee. When I clicked on the link for the mat I wanted to watch next, it didn't go back to the live feed, it went to a replay of the current session.

I hope this helps clear up some of the confusion. Thanks again for supplying these links.

I think the issue was that most of us weren't running all four links at the same time. I tried at first, but my computer does not do well with four live streams running simultaneously. I was using the links to go mat to mat, while closing the links I wasn't watching.

Everything seemed fine for me until the end of NaTo Lee. When I clicked on the link for the mat I wanted to watch next, it didn't go back to the live feed, it went to a replay of the current session.

I hope this helps clear up some of the confusion. Thanks again for supplying these links.

I’m guessing once you closed and reopened it after X amount of time you weren’t getting live feeds anymore?

FYI...the link in OP to test replay only comes up as a 56min video for me.

I wonder if you close the window that when you re-open it, you then have to move the timer at the bottom of the window manually ahead.

If i were you i would close everything on your device BUT the 4 windows and just wait for a Hawkeye to appear, and if you want, you can then make it full screen

See my orig post; are you able to find the Spencer Lee match when you advance the timer?

Also, Did anyone buy the BTN Plus monthly pass and have these types of issues?

I’m guessing once you closed and reopened it after X amount of time you weren’t getting live feeds anymore?

FYI...the link in OP to test replay only comes up as a 56min video for me.

Yeah, I am guessing once you open all 4 windows/mats, keep them open and if you have to close them, you might have to advance the timer at the bottom.

When I open that link from the OP, I have 220 minutes of replay, with it opening with the Johnny Jimenez (WI) vs Luke Welch (PUR) match. Does anyone know why Ping and I are getting different results from that link from the OP?

Did anyone buy the BTN Plus monthly pass and have these types of issues? I hate BTN Plus, personally.

I am just trying to help out and it seems like all I caused was frustration!

The links all worked flawlessly for me during sessions I & II. Your efforts were greatly appreciated & I would certainly be ecstatic if you could do the same for session III...

Reactions: Franisdaman
Weird that it worked for some and not for others. In any case, your efforts are much appreciated, Fran!

At the end of the day, $15 to watch Big Tens from the comfort of one’s own home is a small price to pay. Ir’s All good. And missing Spencer’s March probably prolonged my life by a month or so.;)

I have had BTN+ since December and never any problem like some of the guys had here. My subscription to BTN+ worked fine for me yesterday. No problems with the feed at all.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Everybody have all 3 links up and running with no issues?

And you all promise not to close any of the 3 links until the session is over?

LOL

Here are the 3 links to the 3 mats for Sunday, Session 4. Sorry that the 3rd place and 5th place mat links did not work on Sunday. When you click on the "3rd Place" link, our very own Spencer Lee appears immediately (vs Luke Welch of Purdue for 3rd place).

B1G Championship Matches: Link

What follows are the 2 links for the other 2 Mats for Session 4; as before, I would recommend opening both links and watch at the same time and when a Hawkeye appears you can switch to FULL SCREEN.

5th Place
3rd Place

@Is_there_vodka_in_heaven , I hope you enjoy!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT