ADVERTISEMENT

Appears Shapiro is going to Cornell

Got a text this morning saying Cornell was a done deal, but didn’t think it would be officially announced until tomorrow. I fully expect him to take off right where Yianni left off. Shucks….

Last edited:
Tell Larry Lee to get back to work recruiting a 157.
I think Meyer was a career ‘49 anyway…. Not that I still didn’t want him to come to IC badly regardless.

Last edited:
I dunno…. Silver lining is he didn’t choose PSU…. Obviously because Cael didn’t want him anyway.
They have the next 4 timer in Van Ness, just ask them. Why would they want Shapiro, just to sit the bench? Even if he went up to 157, Haines is there and he would already be an NCAA Champ this season if he wasn't in High School. Again, just ask them. On top of all that, he couldn't even possibly cut down to 141 with Bartlett there. That just wouldn't make any sense.

There just simply isn't any room at PSU for someone of his caliber, just ask them!

mad-kick.gif

They have the next 4 timer in Van Ness, just ask them. Why would they want Shapiro, just to sit the bench? Even if he went up to 157, Haines is there and he would already be an NCAA Champ this season if he wasn't in High School. Again, just ask them. On top of all that, he couldn't even possibly cut down to 141 with Bartlett there. That just wouldn't make any sense.

There just simply isn't any room at PSU for someone of his caliber, just ask them!
Penn State and everyone else was after the kid. When you have a Van Ness or Levi Haines at his projected weight, it just doesn’t hurt as much as it does for a fanbase like PSU.

Sometimes I wish college recruiting was a charity event. I would have “Made a Wish ” for Shapiro to a program like… oh… I don’t know…. a Michigan State perhaps.

Penn State and everyone else was after the kid. When you have a Van Ness or Levi Haines at his projected weight, it just doesn’t hurt as much as it does for a fanbase like PSU.

Sometimes I wish college recruiting was a charity event. I would have “Made a Wish ” for Shapiro to a program like… oh… I don’t know…. a Michigan State perhaps.

Well he is from Maryland I believe. Bet you the Maryland staff is down in the dumps right now...

2kr5s9.jpg

Unfortunately for us he developed an awesome relationship with Yianni…. I think he’ll pick up right where Yianni left off. Shucks! Full court press on Sealy! Onward!

Reactions: UndercoverHawk
Joseph Sealey is a sophomore. Class of 2024. Not being legally being contacted by any coaches yet. Wink wink.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT