ADVERTISEMENT

Sharia Law Update: Louisiana Requires 10 Commandment In Schools - NOW with POLL

What will SCOTUS Do?

• Strike down this law and somewhat weaken separation of church and state.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Constitution states freedom FROM religion. In that NO religion can be pushed by or favored by the federal government.
You really need to stop and take a look in the mirror, you really don't have any idea what you are talking about in 99% of your posts. Congratulations, you are the King Court Jester.😄😆😂🤣

Just to be accurate here Joe - TECHNICALLY, this didn't violate "Thou Shalt Not Kill", because he hadn't written that commandment yet.

;)

AND....that rule only applies to the "little people"

God can kill as many people as He sees fit....

#FirstbornEgyptians
#GreatFlood

Why? What I've posted for you is factual.

You really need to take a look in a book. Try reading one about the US Constitution.
Ol’ Abby was correct stating freedom from religion is not in the BoR. The government cannot establish a religion or favor one over another (that is OF religion).

You do have the right to stand in a park and discuss satan worship while others walk by. You do have the right to put a giant “Jesus Saves” sign on private property facing a highway where thousands drive by each day. I have the right to tell you that Jesus loves you on an Internet forum.

So, to complete this 5th grade lesson, the Constitution uses the word “of” and not “from.” Basic stuff here.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;”

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Yes

This is what I'd posted for him.
No, in post # 106 you stated:

The Constitution states freedom FROM religion. In that NO religion can be pushed by or favored by the federal government.”

You incorrectly stated that the Constitution uses the word “from.” You then told Abby he should read up on it. Maybe you should go first.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
And you worship those that do NOTHING to help these unwanted kids after they are born. Why do you want millions more added to the populace every year, brainiac? You like rising crime rates due to people living in poverty? You want to pay for all that?
Judging people before they're even born. Smh

I completely understand why about half of the Ten Commandments are troublesome for non-Christians. But the other half are fairly non-religious. Don’t lie, don’t steal, don’t kill. Respect your parents and don’t fvck your neighbor’s wife.

Half of the Ten Commandments are really nothing more than a guideline for not living life like an asshole.

If you need a list or plaque or whatever to tell you those things are wrong, you're probably a moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT