ADVERTISEMENT

Shooter is a registered REPUBLICAN

I thought this was determined last night? The usual suspects just spun it that he has longer hair so was obviously transitioning. Making him a RINO. Most likely Antifa registered as R

Reactions: Tom Paris
Also woke up this morning to learn that additional security for trump wasn't denied. His security was recently beefed up instead. The secret service has some questions to answer. Seems like that dude was on the roof for a while.

"Beefed up security" lolol

• Crooks lived about an hour away from where the shooting took place in Butler. It is not yet clear what his motivation was. He was a registered Republican, but has no known criminal record, according to a data search.
  • When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote, Reuters reported.
  • Crooks graduated in 2022 from Bethel Park High School, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. He received a $500 “star award” from the National Math and Science Initiative, according to the newspaper.
  • Law enforcement officials said on Saturday that Crooks carried no identification to the site of the shooting and had to be identified using other methods.
    “We’re looking at photographs right now and we’re trying to run his DNA and get biometric confirmation,” Kevin Rojek, FBI special agent in charge, said during a press briefing.
  • USA Today reported that dozens of law enforcement vehicles were stationed outside a residence listed at the address on Crooks’ voter registration record. Agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were reportedly on the scene and a bomb squad was at the residence.
  • Crooks’ father, Matthew Crooks, 53, told CNN that he was trying to figure out what happened and would wait until he spoke to law enforcement before speaking about his son.

The shooter, being a typical leftist loser, interfered in the republican primaries while donating to blueanon. Nice try. This blood is on democrats hands.
Blaming 1/3 to 1/2 of the country for one motivated dumbass with a gun is more likely to create more gunmen. You have every right to be upset, but consider what implications fanning the flames of blame might have over this instance please.

• The donation was  earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote, Reuters reported.
  • Crooks graduated in 2022 from Bethel Park High School, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. He received a $500 “star award” from the National Math and Science Initiative, according to the newspaper.
  • Law enforcement officials said on Saturday that Crooks carried no identification to the site of the shooting and had to be identified using other methods.
    “We’re looking at photographs right now and we’re trying to run his DNA and get biometric confirmation,” Kevin Rojek, FBI special agent in charge, said during a press briefing.
  • USA Today reported that dozens of law enforcement vehicles were stationed outside a residence listed at the address on Crooks’ voter registration record. Agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were reportedly on the scene and a bomb squad was at the residence.
  • Crooks’ father, Matthew Crooks, 53, told CNN that he was trying to figure out what happened and would wait until he spoke to law enforcement before speaking about his son.

See I'm not the only one making jokes.

A registered REPUB is really a dem, right!!!!! And you believe in the tooth fairy who visits you all the time
100% donations to democrats and he's rocking that leftist tranny aesthetic. This is the same energy as when the left tried claiming that illegal alien from Canada who lived in a pride/blm commune and attacked paul pelosi was maga.

Dude was a typical violent leftist interfering with democracy in multiple ways.

A registered REPUB is really a dem, right!!!!! And you believe in the tooth fairy who visits you all the time
Yes, he literally just polluted the republican primary while donating 100% to the democrats. Cope however you need to.

Reactions: abby97
Also woke up this morning to learn that additional security for trump wasn't denied. His security was recently beefed up instead. The secret service has some questions to answer. Seems like that dude was on the roof for a while.
Events such as this use local tactical teams to layer the perimeter and the motorcade route. SS agents regularly train with Iowa Swat teams to accommodate their unique needs so I assume that's sop around the country.

Reactions: Hawked
Being a liberal, I'm out of my depth here, but I was under the impression that AR15s were not particular good sniper rifles. Is that wrong? I mean Crooks didn't miss by much despite being a football field and a half away.

Pretty common???

What's the reasoning?

Stop with the bullshit. Then tell me Republicans don't sometimes register as Dems.
There were threads calling this behavior out in real time lmfao

Dems voting for Nikki had to register as Republicans to interfere in their primary per state laws in PA and others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT