ADVERTISEMENT

Shooter is a registered REPUBLICAN

A registered REPUB is really a dem, right!!!!! And you believe in the tooth fairy who visits you all the time
Unlike the Democrat Party, the Republican nominee is chosen by the voters. It wouldn't be the first time someone registered as a Republican in order to try to get the candidate they'd most like their party to run against. It won't work the other way because the Democrat nominee is chosen by the party insiders through superdelegates.

I think we had threads about this back in the day

What is probably strange is that no matter who I vote for in the Republican primary, I will be voting for the Democrats in the general election," he said.

"Part of the reason I'm doing it is that I am in a state with relatively few voters, so it can be pretty easy to influence things a bit. It doesn't take many primary votes in Montana to win or lose. So if enough people vote for someone who can't win a general election, it has a lot of impact. And my goal is to help destroy the political careers of white nationalists and other extremists. Any chaos in the Republican Party is good chaos."

They must have taken a lesson from the Capitol tourists from January 6th!

God, you're pathetic and obviously a victim.

Be better.
It must have pained you deeply when the Supreme Court ruled against the doj on their abuse of the law against peaceful j6ers

But while the majority will vote in their own party's primaries, some plan to register as Republicans and vote in GOP primaries instead.

The practice, sometimes known as crossvoting, allows voters to opt for a rival they want a Democrat candidate to face in an election, or back a more palatable Republican in seats Democrats have little chance of winning.

How they do so depends on varying primary rules state by state, ranging from open primaries, where people can vote without registering for a party, to closed primaries, where voters must register to vote.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
A registered REPUB is really a dem, right!!!!! And you believe in the tooth fairy who visits you all the time
You understand that PA is a closed primary state, and if the shooter wanted to vote against the ‘end of democracy’ he could have registered as a Republican in order to vote in the PA primary, correct?

Reactions: Scruddy
In a couple hours he’ll be a major donor. lol. He’s a nut. You can be a real Republican and hate a lying, felonious, sexual assaulting, narcissistic asshole like Donnie.
It’s not even a stretch. It’s far more likely than some 16 year old giving $15 to some cause then plotting a plan to mess with republicans by taking his one vote to their parties primaries.

How about that?

Had no idea!!!

hoosiers20jpg-c140b9850ae379fb_large.jpg

The guy was 20 years old. The guy who shot Wallace was 21 and also wanted to kill Nixon.

Rumors swirled that Nixon planted evidence of tying him to the Dems...later foubd to be not true

Boy did that one fall on its face..... sounds like a republican if I've ever heard one.

Man, if only people had been saying there were a bunch of Haley voters that registered republican that would have voted dem.

Unlike the Democrat Party, the Republican nominee is chosen by the voters. It wouldn't be the first time someone registered as a Republican in order to try to get the candidate they'd most like their party to run against. It won't work the other way because the Democrat nominee is chosen by the party insiders through superdelegates.

The Democrat Superdelegates make up 15% of the vote at the convention - but they don’t get to vote in the first round; only if the voters have not elected a clear winner.

Both of his loser parents are phucking social workers! 🤡 🤣 💩 When the real 411 starts coming out, those claiming this little zit-faced loser is a "Republican," are going to look even stupider than their parents do for raising them!

Reactions: IMCC965
Both of his loser parents are phucking social workers! 🤡 🤣 💩 When the real 411 starts coming out, those claiming this little zit-faced loser is a "Republican," are going to look even stupider than their parents do for raising them!
Probably could say the same about those who raised you.

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT