ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting at West Omaha Super Target

3boysmom

HR Legend
Dec 21, 2001
Omaha, NE
www.chooseyouradventuretravels.com
My husband texted me shortly after noon that there was an active shooter at the Target on 180th and Center in Omaha. Lots of varying reports but the shooter is dead. He initially thought it was a suicide but after he talked with some of the employees at the store it sounds more like the person was shooting at people and was taken out by either police or another shopper who was carrying. Ope, just read an update that it was police who shot him. Very very scary

Latest update:

Omaha police officers fatally shot an active shooter armed with an AR-15 rifle "with plenty of ammunition" at a west Omaha Target store. No other people were injured

Thank god police were there quickly. Could have had a very different outcome.

And just last night 2 police officers were shot by a man who was breaking into a storage unit filled with guns and ammo. Or reported to be filled with guns and ammo. I cannot confirm whether that was actually substantiated. Police shot and killed that suspect as well after he opened fire on police. I'm leaving for Jamaica on Thursday and can't wait to get somewhere safer.

Latest update:

Omaha police officers fatally shot an active shooter armed with an AR-15 rifle "with plenty of ammunition" at a west Omaha Target store. No other people were injured

Thank god police were there quickly. Could have had a very different outcome.

And just last night 2 police officers were shot by a man who was breaking into a storage unit filled with guns and ammo. Or reported to be filled with guns and ammo. I cannot confirm whether that was actually substantiated. Police shot and killed that suspect as well after he opened fire on police. I'm leaving for Jamaica on Thursday and can't wait to get somewhere safer.
Time for Biden to call in the nuclear strike on Nebraska.

The police chief said they have searched the building twice and have not found any victims other than the shooter who was shot by law enforcement.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Fn2SR9YaEAEBoMG

Deaths by gunshot are minuscule compared to death by abortion.

Completely getting rid of abortion would dramatically increase the number of unwanted babies, what do you think will happen to number of gun deaths per year?

With the continual accumulation of GOP gun-nuts roaming around, perhaps "Target" isn't the branding name they should be using in the 21st century here...

Reactions: 3boysmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT