ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Campaign Field Offices

It seems like the amount of Punisher stickers on cars has fallen sharply which doesn't bode well for Trump.
There's a house a block down the street that just hung up a large "Trump 2024 Take America Back" flag from their front porch. They just put it up a couple days ago, and I'm guessing its because the houses around them have small lawn signs for democrat local politicians.

When I drove by the Trump house yesterday, it of course was an old couple that was at least 80 years old or older. So not all hope is lost for Trump!

Well they probably were supposed to pay for that office space and we know he doesn't pay his bills. Field office space only matters I suppose if you have volunteers working on your behalf. If there are no field offices no one needs to know that there really aren't many willing to volunteer either.
Have to grift as much money as possible before it ends.

There's a house a block down the street that just hung up a large "Trump 2024 Take America Back" flag from their front porch. They just put it up a couple days ago, and I'm guessing its because the houses around them have small lawn signs for democrat local politicians.

When I drove by the Trump house yesterday, it of course was an old couple that was at least 80 years old or older. So not all hope is lost for Trump!
The bigger the flag the more your vote counts.

Patriots come in many forms.

clint-chair-borowitz.jpg

Well they probably were supposed to pay for that office space and we know he doesn't pay his bills. Field office space only matters I suppose if you have volunteers working on your behalf. If there are no field offices no one needs to know that there really aren't many willing to volunteer either.
They are using the money to pay legal bills, and to funnel money to Trump

Pretty sure Hillary had 3x as many field offices as Trump in 2016.
1. It is a cult of the aggrieved. Libs like me didn't understand the depth of the anger and grievance in America that fueled the rise of Trump.
2. Hillary made mistakes, including not focusing enough in certain states and in failing to be as active in social media as Trump was.
3. Comer knee capped Hillary right before the election
4. The Russians helped Trump, and Musk/Thiel are looking to fill that role this time around.

Field workers still matter, especially in an election that will depend on turnout.

I have never put a sign in my yard. I got a free Vets Against Trump sign. Still probably won't put it out because I figure some redneck will vandalize our house.
I think that's a pretty good assumption. I wouldn't ever put out any signs or bumper stickers or anything. There are too many whackos on all sides that would mess with your stuff just because they disagree with you politically.

Quick CSB: a few years ago a friend of the wife's (no pics of either) put a funny "no step on snek" sticker on her car - not to make a comment on 2A or anything, just because she thought the sticker was cute. Within a couple of days someone had torn the sticker off her car. People are aholes.

Edited, for reference:

s-l1200.webp

Last edited:
Right now, Dems are swamping(pun intended) the Radical Right in fundraising and that's a big advantage when voter turnout is crucial in those 7/8 swing States, imo.

Driving voters to election stations, staffers for phone calls to potential voters, etc.

And as long as Republicans refuse to promote absentee/early voting, it will remain an advantage for Dems.

I think Harris’s momentum continues to snowball and she wins the election, but the real story, in regard to the looted GOP campaign fund, is how the down stream GOP candidates are affected with Trump taking all of the GOP campaign money for himself and his legal expenses.

I haven’t seen anything recently, but wondering how that will affect the amount of money those candidates need to run an effective campaign, and how the congress and senatorial campaigns are going, with potentially fewer field offices and money. Could we see more of a blue wave than what would otherwise be expected?

I think Harris’s momentum continues to snowball and she wins the election, but the real story, in regard to the looted GOP campaign fund, is how the down stream GOP candidates are affected with Trump taking all of the GOP campaign money for himself and his legal expenses.

I haven’t seen anything recently, but wondering how that will affect the amount of money those candidates need to run an effective campaign, and how the congress and senatorial campaigns are going, with potentially fewer field offices and money. Could we see more of a blue wave than what would otherwise be expected?

They might lose it all because of the failure of down ballot candidates not having money. Be scared Justise Thomas.

Reactions: VodkaSam

I mean, Lara Trump was pretty clear about the main goal. All the candidates down stream can fudge themselves.

“My No. 1 goal is making sure that Donald Trump is the 47th president,” said Lara Trump, the RNC co-chair, in an Associated Press interview.

Hmmm....says in this article he more or less farmed out the tried and true ground game stuff.

CNN 6/2024 Trump's ground game strategy

"Donald Trump’s campaign is taking a vastly different approach to 2024 compared with 2020, with plans for fewer staff and expenses, including what the campaign views as superfluous brick-and-mortar offices. Instead, the campaign pledges to run a more efficient operation that will lean heavily on data modeling, microtargeting and relying on wealthy conservative groups for data, infrastructure and significant bank accounts to help find Trump a pathway to the 270 electoral votes needed to secure victory in November.

“(The) ability to work with outside groups on field work alleviates the need to have the same size staff footprint as in previous cycles, allowing us to retain a greater share of resources for advertising and paid voter contact programs than in past cycles,” a senior Trump adviser told CNN.

Of those groups, perhaps one of the most important is Turning Point Action, which is hosting Trump in Michigan on Saturday. It will be his second engagement with the organization in as many weeks. Turning Point was one of several groups that sat down with campaign advisers Chris LaCivita and James Blair during a donor retreat earlier in the year that focused on how outside groups could best assist Trump’s reelection effort."

Reactions: McLovin32
Hmmm....says in this article he more or less farmed out the tried and true ground game stuff.

CNN 6/2024 Trump's ground game strategy

"Donald Trump’s campaign is taking a vastly different approach to 2024 compared with 2020, with plans for fewer staff and expenses, including what the campaign views as superfluous brick-and-mortar offices. Instead, the campaign pledges to run a more efficient operation that will lean heavily on data modeling, microtargeting and relying on wealthy conservative groups for data, infrastructure and significant bank accounts to help find Trump a pathway to the 270 electoral votes needed to secure victory in November.
Ahhhh so that's where Elon's dumb little "register to vote" PAC that is already under investigation comes into play.

Ahhhh so that's where Elon's dumb little "register to vote" PAC that is already under investigation comes into play.

Yeah. My opinion on it would be that Trump doesn't sound like a guy who is interested in the little stuff most all successful campaigns do - such as "the ground game". I'm no political expert, but what little I have read about a few campaigns in my lifetime is "the ground game" tends to be the heart and soul of every successful campaign.

And if a candidate isn't involved whatsoever with something like that...

Reactions: McLovin32
I mean, Lara Trump was pretty clear about the main goal. All the candidates down stream can fudge themselves.

“My No. 1 goal is making sure that Donald Trump is the 47th president,” said Lara Trump, the RNC co-chair, in an Associated Press interview.
The Trump family conquest of the Republican National Committee marks the final surrender of the party to Trump. A loser with a long history of financial mismanagement and fraud is handed the reigns to the party’s chief fund raising and candidate support network. What could possibly go wrong?

Hundreds of federal, state, and local GOP candidates are either going to be shortchanged or abandoned. He is literally looting the Republican Party (with their permission, no less).

The real winners are the numerous law firms trying to wrench Trump out of his civil liabilities and his continuous and extensive crime sprees.

The Trump family conquest of the Republican National Committee marks the final surrender of the party to Trump. A loser with a long history of financial mismanagement and fraud is handed the reigns to the party’s chief fund raising and candidate support network. What could possibly go wrong?

Hundreds of federal, state, and local GOP candidates are either going to be shortchanged or abandoned. He is literally looting the Republican Party (with their permission, no less).

The real winners are the numerous law firms trying to wrench Trump out of his civil liabilities and his continuous and extensive crime sprees.
Spot on. This is why I always say that the GOP deserves every single bit of this. It's their fault for giving up everything to a grifting rapist.

Truth.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT