ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Kaleb Brown OWI

I applaud your use of the baseball metaphor to a football issue. Nice turn of phrase.
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

Reactions: CyberJJ
I do believe most have a DD for each vehicle or they have stopped drinking in plenty of time to be back under the limit. Iowa City / University Heights is no place to think you are gonna get away with drinking and driving.

Drunk drivers are not all over. What city do you live in?
That’s naive to think there aren’t DD after games. University Heights PD is like 4 people. 70k go to the game.

OOr better
Or, better yet, be judged too old and feeble to stand trial like the current WH resident.
Or better yet, sexually abuse women and get fined millions of dollars for it, and try to make money off that. Then defraud the state of New York and be found guilty of that felony X 34 and get find hundreds of millions of dollars for it. KB is not that stupid or slimey.

Anybody....anybody.... Beuller?

John's was the first grocery store in Iowa City to carry Playboy magazine.
This is what I have always heard. “Dirty” magazines. And only a couple of blocks from Central Jr. High back in the day. Run by the Alberhasky family. Good people.

Central Jr High building was closed in the spring of 1983 and the building razed in the fall of 1983, I believe.

Reactions: BonzoFury
OOr better

Or better yet, sexually abuse women and get fined millions of dollars for it, and try to make money off that. Then defraud the state of New York and be found guilty of that felony X 34 and get find hundreds of millions of dollars for it. KB is not that stupid or slimey.
Defraud NY? That's a fallacy. The state tax auditors set property values for tax purposes. The bank auditors determine the value of the property to assess loan value. DT didn't defraud anyone.

The fraud is coming from sham trials that NY politicians are getting paid by NY tax payers. These trials are costing the state/city millions. Stick that in your bong & smoke it...

This is what I have always heard. “Dirty” magazines. And only a couple of blocks from Central Jr. High back in the day. Run by the Alberhasky family. Good people.

Central Jr High building was closed in the spring of 1983 and the building razed in the fall of 1983, I believe.
I may or may not have banged Mr A's niece.

Defraud NY? That's a fallacy. The state tax auditors set property values for tax purposes. The bank auditors determine the value of the property to assess loan value. DT didn't defraud anyone.

The fraud is coming from sham trials that NY politicians are getting paid by NY tax payers. These trials are costing the state/city millions. Stick that in your bong & smoke it...
How about just not being a shitty human being? I feel like that should be the bare minimum.

Reactions: sabula and chuck285
Why can’t I ignore anyone anymore on this site? **** all the political cocksuckers, both sides. Anybody that brings up politics in a sports conversation that has nothing to do with that shit should get a baseball bat to the head.

Edit: after I went to bb page and came back, the ignore button is back, thankfully. Goodbye political pussies, whether you’re a red sheep or a blue sheep, you’re still just a dumb bitch.

Last edited:

Huh. The legal system would disagree with you. I tend to believe the legal system more than you. But you keep trying to defend a felon and rapist.. it's fun to watch

Donald will send you as much COOL AID as you can drink!!
Don't you mean "sell" you? 😂😂 "Mr President", could I get some of those cheap gold sneakers, sham bibles, and kool-aid. Woo hoo, how 'Presidential' ... MAGA be so proud!!

OOr better

Thanks for not understanding this is a football forum and not taking your political views elsewhere. Makes it easy to put you on ignore forever. Bye Felicia.

Thanks for not understanding this is a football forum and not taking your political views elsewhere. Makes it easy to put you on ignore forever. Bye Felicia.
See you later alligator. Losers and chickenshits always run away from the fight. Couldn't. Care. Less.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk224
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT