ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP Kyle Shanahan sends Beathard packing

A class thing to do. I just visited the Hall of Fame two weeks ago, great visit. I took pictures of the three Hawkeyes enshrined in the Hall of Fame, can you name them?

- Emlen Tunnell, second most interceptions in NFL history
- Paul Krause, most interceptions in NFL history
- Andre Tippett, great DE for New England and the Hawks

I was surprised that Alex Karras was not in the hall, he was a beast. after researching, he and Paul Hortung got in trouble with the league for gambling, doubt he'll get in. Also wondered about John Niland and Jay Hilgenberg, both were all stars numerous times.

Reactions: anon_i8nzeu2gbf0ba
OP...
200.gif

A class thing to do. I just visited the Hall of Fame two weeks ago, great visit. I took pictures of the three Hawkeyes enshrined in the Hall of Fame, can you name them?

I was surprised that Alex Karras was not in the hall, he was a beast. after researching, he and Paul Hortung got in trouble with the league for gambling, doubt he'll get in. Also wondered about John Niland and Jay Hilgenberg, both were all stars numerous times.

You need to work on your quiz show tactics.....gotta at least give us a chance to think :D

Pretty funny now that we have a team in Vegas and sports betting is such a huge deal nationally. I mean the hypocrates in the league office make teams report injuries every week so all those sports junkies know how to lay down their cash. Amazing.......:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT