ADVERTISEMENT

Since this is now like Facebook,....we should avatar our actual likeness.

Against my better judgment, I'm in.

Had to take it down from Facebook in case my firm weirdly finds this site and tries to compare it to the pics on my Facebook.

Don't want them to see how poor I am at reason and logic.. :D

Step off bro! I paid good money for her.
tumblr_l9umrbuKj61qe0qyho1_500.gif

It's weird, everyone changing their avatars,im forgetting who some posters were

Had to take it down from Facebook in case my firm weirdly finds this site and tries to compare it to the pics on my Facebook.

and the name calling, you forgot the name calling.

Hmmm you look like a big dude I'm not so sure I can take you.

Hmmm you look like a big dude I'm not so sure I can take you.

6'7" 240 (DING).

And nah, I'm a softie. Probably because I played golf instead of football.

Also, maybe this gets this place more civil, like the post-a-pic thread did. I know I can be better.

6'7" 240 (DING).

Also, maybe this gets this place more civil, like the post-a-pic thread did. I know I can be better.

I'm glad we have pics up, let's me know who I'm going after!

Tupac and I against the world!

This has been a good turn out! The fact that so many people are showing their faces is pretty amazing. The site has completely changed for the better.

Good job slieb. You won't regret it. I'm impressed.

6'7" 240 (DING).

G damnit slieb!……me too. A new era on HROT has begun.

Hold up here, does posting a face pic mean we have to be civil? What a crock. This is HROT, I'll piss in your Cheerios even if you recognize me at HyVee.

Reactions: IMCC965
Hold up here, does posting a face pic mean we have to be civil? What a crock. This is HROT, I'll piss in your Cheerios even if you recognize me at HyVee.
GFY, GTH, eat shite, fist yourself, and please,...not the cheerios.

I think we can keep the old style going. It is nice, being nicer though eh?

I don't think we have to be civil. This may lead to a few more fist fights at Iowa tailgates when people recognise each other tho. That's Ok With me also. ;)

What has changed that made y'all put your real faces up? You could have done that on the old format. Am I the only one that wouldn't want someone to see me due to employment purposes?

Reactions: iCRUNCH
Purty 'Merica if you ask me

I only want to keep this up so I can do a subtle brag about my MEU to Asia and all the partying done but need to get back to Ron Jeremy being the most interesting man

I don't think we have to be civil. This may lead to a few more fist fights at Iowa tailgates when people recognise each other tho. That's Ok With me also. ;)
To make things less civil....that chick you have with you....would...like, even with you in the room

This would never, ever happen.

In real life, I'm betting the online persona disappears.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT