ADVERTISEMENT

Since this is now like Facebook,....we should avatar our actual likeness.

internet fight!

3c2.gif

I don't think we have to be civil. This may lead to a few more fist fights at Iowa tailgates when people recognise each other tho. That's Ok With me also. ;)

If what gets said here ever lead to an actual fight at a tailgate........people take this place WAY too seriously. And the person or persons who started it have issues beyond this board.

Never watched an episode. I hear good things, but I don't have any interest. I'm envious of the people who can start and stay with a show through its entirety. I probably have some form of ADHD.

It's definitely good enough to give it a try. I recommend watching 2 episodes before making a decision. I was hooked after one but I know a few people who had a bit of a hard time following it without seeing more of it unfold. I only know 1 person who tried 2 episodes and didn't get hooked - although she seemed determined not to like it before watching and I suspect she didn't pay much attention.

Watch it in HD on a good TV, without distractions. There's a lot going on.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Hey, is OT back to free now? Awesome.

Here's my ugly mug. I'd upload a better one but I'm just not that good looking.

It's definitely good enough to give it a try. I recommend watching 2 episodes before making a decision. I was hooked after one but I know a few people who had a bit of a hard time following it without seeing more of it unfold. I only know 1 person who tried 2 episodes and didn't get hooked - although she seemed determined not to like it before watching and I suspect she didn't pay much attention.

Come on I wanna see that beautiful Jesus face.

I wanted to find one that I looked like an unimpressed, skeptical prick to match my lovable online persona. As luck would have it, I found that in my most recent pic.

Reactions: HallofFame
Are there black people represented in GoT? Lots of Arab or North African looking folks, but I can only think of the one black guy who wanted to be King of Quarth (sp?). I wonder why, is this in the books?

If you want lotsa black characters watch django unchained, pay particular attention to the last scene where django kneecaps the Clarence Thomas character from the balcony. Awesomesauce.

If you want lotsa black characters watch django unchained, pay particular attention to the last scene where django kneecaps the Clarence Thomas character from the balcony. Awesomesauce.
Where's your pic jscott, aren't you in the photography business?

Oh yes, I saw it and I was entertained.

Is your avatar really you WWJD?

Lol, I just called my dad Clarence Thomas in another thread today!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT