ADVERTISEMENT

Sleeping?

Side sleeper, usually on my left side but I can sleep on my right side as well. I can't sleep on my back or on my stomach very well. Apparel worn is just my boxers. I sleep like a log until the alarm sounds.

Reactions: SpyderHawk
Sorry to hear my friend. You are one of the best on HROT.

Thanks, man, I appreciate you too. I have just started back to the gym, going to drop 20 to get back to my ideal weight of 215, muscle back up and limit drinking during the week. If that doesn't do it, I'll probably go back to the sleep doctor. I am fortunate to have good genes. At 50, most people wouldn't believe I was 40, gotta capitalize on that.

Reactions: SpyderHawk
Thanks, man, I appreciate you too. I have just started back to the gym, going to drop 20 to get back to my ideal weight of 215, muscle back up and limit drinking during the week. If that doesn't do it, I'll probably go back to the sleep doctor. I am fortunate to have good genes. At 50, most people wouldn't believe I was 40, gotta capitalize on that.
You have a plan and I like that. Keep us informed my friend.

Reactions: jasonrann
Naked. No pic
tenor.gif

I sleep on my side. Either side is fine.

Had a carr accident 16 years ago and broke my back in three places. I had to sleep flat on my back for about 3 months. I got used to it but that first night I could turn on my side was the most comfortable I've ever been in my life! Then in the morning I was so sore I couldn't move. Totally worth it lol

Sounds like you didn't do enough drugs at a younger age. Sorry to hear that ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT