ADVERTISEMENT

Slow Joe

This is the same guy who is masterminding the implementation of fascism in America by wielding the powers of the federal gestapo to take down his political opponents like a shrewd and calculating dictator? Is the slow part just an act or is the authoritarian bent just his Deep State handlers?

I'm not seeing anything. What am I supposed to see. He moved his hand like Schumer was going to come back, and he didn't. Seems like Magas live in a fantasy world and will only believe what they want to belive. . There is no "there, there".

I'm not seeing anything. What am I supposed to see. He moved his hand like Schumer was going to come back, and he didn't. Seems like Magas live in a fantasy world and will only believe what they want to belive. . There is no "there, there".
Look you got to be loyal to Team Blue I get it but looking at that and saying “yep he’s totally normal” is just out of this world and there’s now way you actually believe that

Look you got to be loyal to Team Blue I get it but looking at that and saying “yep he’s totally normal” is just out of this world and there’s now way you actually believe that
Awkward body language isn't a scandal, or evidence of dementia. I don't deny that it is awkward, but it isn't some smoking gun. Conservatives have their mind made up and are trying to shoe horn in evidence.

Why would he come back? Seriously, you typed that?

You don't have to sit on the left or the right to realize this man is completely lost right now.

Is brain is turning into mush.

Usual suspects in this thread were radio silent when Trump thanked Palin for her service as Vice President.

Joe's old, but we've all done awkward cringe shit. I've walked around the house looking for my cell phone with my cell phone in my hand. If you think he's not with it, watch his talk to KY flood victims.

Aging is about as normal as time.

Usual suspects in this thread were radio silent when Trump thanked Palin for her service as Vice President.

Joe's old, but we've all done awkward cringe shit. I've walked around the house looking for my cell phone with my cell phone in my hand. If you think he's not with it, watch his talk to KY flood victims.

Now link the full video where he admits to not even knowing what is in the new bill.

Just drop all the political bias you can and take a minute to think to yourself. This guy and Trump is what America elected the last 6 years. These two, to be the face of the country.

Haha, we're so ****ed.
Rush Limbaugh was well known for bragging up American Exceptionalism and dismissing anyone who didn’t buy into his version of it as a fool.

All one needs to do is look around the country at the republican & democrat psychopaths, sociopaths, fools, liars, thieves and geriatrics running this ship aground to know Rush was full of shit. 😂

Now link the full video where he admits to not even knowing what is in the new bill.

You mean the President, who isn’t in Congress, doesn’t know all the details of a long bill with dozens of amendments and side deals being negotiated up until to the last minute? The horror.

Under that standard, 535 members of Congress have dementia.

Reactions: MuscoHawk and sob5
Well, they won’t do a cognitive test or at least disclose. It’s probably more won’t disclose as it is a national security issue.

Dipshit. Almost daily speeches 10 minutes(+) in length with complicated text on differing subjects taxes anyone. He has a speech impediment he has overcome, and his age does add to the issue.

You braindead wingnuts are so full of shit it's pathetic. JFC, don't you realize you sound like an echo chamber.

I doubt any of you have a single thought of your own.

Reactions: MuscoHawk and sob5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT