ADVERTISEMENT

Small government Republicans in Texas

artradley

HB Legend
Apr 26, 2013
Paxton is the natural extention of what MAGA will become if it is not defeated on November 5th...and even then it will remain a threat to our way of life.
That's not maga you're talking about.

That's the problem life extremist social conservative wing of the repub party.

Maga is useful to them but they'll continue to exist without Trump and or MAGA

Reactions: artradley
Absolutely he is. He thinks you, a woman, are a second class citizen. Read about him. He’s a terrible human.
How many times do I have to say it before the reading comprehension of some of you clicks?

I SAID he is being supported by the MAGA nuts which should tell you I don’t like him either.

Texas is a state with a bunch of very strong successful women and then some very weird religious nuts like the idiot Mother on Young Sheldon.
They’re not really different than the mix you’d find in a lot of red or even purple states. Like maybe Iowa?

How many times do I have to say it before the reading comprehension of some of you clicks?

I SAID he is being supported by the MAGA nuts which should tell you I don’t like him either.

Texas is a state with a bunch of very strong successful women and then some very weird religious nuts like the idiot Mother on Young Sheldon.
They’re not really different than the mix you’d find in a lot of red or even purple states. Like maybe Iowa?
I posted this before your other post about MAGA.

Who’s in power in Texas, who’s gaming the system to stay in control of power in Texas. Answer: old white men.

You can be thankful he is like 60 and has no kids. But we all feel sad as he is a teacher.

My Dad was an old white man. He couldn’t help it; he was born that way.
Bet a lot of people (not the bots) on here are white and also had white guys for Fathers.
Wow…the horror.
My dad was eventually an old white man as well. Both sides of my family had old white men who were in nationally prominent positions that strenuously promoted what today would be generally unpopular positions…
Indian genocide, slave holding, and racial superiority being top of the list.
Had I been raised amongst those generations, I likely would have promoted similar positions. Thankfully I was raised to realize how evil those thoughts are.

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT