ADVERTISEMENT

Smokers - still the scum of the earth

TJ8869

HR King
Dec 7, 2006
I’m sitting in the parking lot at Home Depot and some dude carelessly flicks his cigarette butt into the landscaping and then drives away. The cigarette ignited the mulch and started a fire. Several people tried to smother it but it kept getting worse. I happened to have a gallon of water with me, but it didn’t help much. Eventually store employees came out with a cart filled with 4 five-gallon buckets of water and we were finally able to put it out.

How hard is it to dispose of your cigarette butt properly?

I’m sitting in the parking lot at Home Depot and some dude carelessly flicks his cigarette butt into the landscaping and then drives away. The cigarette ignited the mulch and started a fire. Several people tried to smother it but it kept getting worse. I happened to have a gallon of water with me, but it didn’t help much. Eventually store employees came out with a cart filled with 4 five-gallon buckets of water and we were finally able to put it out.

Particularly those with let's go Brandon bumper stickers. Scum of the 🌎...

Reactions: 3 and Out on D

CSB.

Not exactly the same, but similar. Back in my early 20's I worked at a Lowe's store. It was a VERY common occurrence for us to find chewing tobacco left in random buckets, recycling bins, storage bins, and stuff like that. It blew my mind that people could be so ****ing lazy and disrespectful.

Not exactly the same, but similar. Back in my early 20's I worked at a Lowe's store. It was a VERY common occurrence for us to find chewing tobacco left in random buckets, recycling bins, storage bins, and stuff like that. It blew my mind that people could be so ****ing lazy and disrespectful.
They don’t care enough about themselves to avoid slow suicide. What makes you think they’d care about anyone else?

Was it Trad?

There was nothing better than a big old chaw of Red Man playing baseball or softball, and there still is not much better than a dip of Cope while driving or doing anything outside. Plus the ladies love it.

It's been probably........ 6 years since I've burned a heater. I still get random cravings.

Having some drinks around a firepit is damn near torture.

I never just flicked the butts around public though and didn't smoke around non-smokers w/out asking if it was cool with them.

Reactions: EasyHawk

CSB/

200w.gif

There was nothing better than a big old chaw of Red Man playing baseball or softball, and there still is not much better than a dip of Cope while driving or doing anything outside. Plus the ladies love it.

You must hang out with some really rough women. Yikes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT