ADVERTISEMENT

Snopes fact check

Odd how no one has shared the rest of what was in her letter to the judge:

After being the victim of a crime in my early twenties, I developed PTSD. The journal that was stolen was part of my efforts to heal.

I am a private citizen, targeted only because my father happened to be running to be President. In other words, the extensive work I have done to move past my trauma was undone by Ms. Harris's actions. …

Although this criminal act happened more than three years ago, because of the publicity it drew—exactly as Ms. Harris intended—I am constantly re-traumatized by it. I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online.

Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.

@Finance85 should really be ashamed of his posts here, if he reads this out loud to himself a few times...

You need to read your posts and look in the mirror. Fuking pedo creep
I know exactly what I wrote smooth brain. You seem to protest too much, it wouldn’t surprise me at all that you shouldn’t be alone with your own children.

It’s always the pedophiles who deflect and project their own sick thoughts and behaviors on others. Fuking weirdo.

I know exactly what I wrote smooth brain. You seem to protest too much, it wouldn’t surprise me at all that you shouldn’t be alone with your own children.

It’s always the pedophiles who deflect and project their own sick thoughts and behaviors on others. Fuking weirdo.

So by me saying a man shouldnt shower with his kids, I’m the weirdo?

Fuking Pedo

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
So by me saying a man shouldnt shower with his kids, I’m the weirdo?

Fuking Pedo
Seek help, you brought another false narrative to a GIAOT thread and refuse to admit you’re telling and supporting a wildly embellished story concerning Biden that isn’t supported by anything factual at all (BAU for you).

Then in your anger because people are stomping your stupid ass sideways ITT you lash out at me because I dare to suggest a parent showering with a young child isn’t perverted or uncommon. I worry for your kids and your wife now, you seem wildly erratic, angry and unstable.

Seek help, you brought another false narrative to a GIAOT thread and refuse to admit you’re telling and supporting a wildly embellished story concerning Biden that isn’t supported by anything factual at all (BAU for you).

Then in your anger because people are stomping your stupid ass sideways ITT you lash out at me because I dare to suggest a parent showering with a young child isn’t perverted or uncommon. I worry for your kids and your wife now, you seem wildly erratic, angry and unstable.

Keep trying to distract from your pedo ways.

Pervert

For calling out men showering with their daughters? That’s vile to you?

Is this a large pedo forum now?
You're really on a Kristi Noem'ish roll in this thread. Just can't stop digging. But MAGA garbage is gonna MAGA garbage. Again, vile, just vile.

Guy who's spent this thread luxuriating in disgusting fantasies conjured up by his own brain goes the full projection.

Again, vile, just vile.
I getting “thou doth protest too much” vibes from Ihhawk. Like the republicans that rail against homosexuality until they get busted on Grindr.

She wasn't old enough to understand sexuality, bro.

And she has made no public statements backing up what was allegedly in the journal.
I'm not sure I can get behind this one. You are telling us she isn't old enough to understand sexuality but we are told by the left that a child at any age is able to decide they want to live as a boy/girl/they/them/cat/dinosaur?

You gotta admit the journal passage is at least a little weird or alarming.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Then, maybe you can listen to her comments now, as an adult.
its too late...for some, the die has been cast. it doesn't matter what she says now, they have what they consider rock solid, undeniable evidence and their mind is made up

its too late...for some, the die has been cast. it doesn't matter what she says now, they have what they consider rock solid, undeniable evidence and their mind is made up
This, brother. She probably won't comment and the news media won't pick it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT