ADVERTISEMENT

So Dems, I just gotta know...

It's an astounding level of delusion that you think he was referring to the likes of you, lol. Holy shit that's classic.... lolol.
have you even paused to realize how you and your other party buddies are the epitome of the "Rational Mind" in Einstein's analogy? I know that's a foolish question, because there's practically no way for you to know at this point. Have you stopped to understand that intuitive and rational are different, and HOW they are different???

Last edited:
It might be hard for you to hear this, but you have nothing to offer. You would, if you were capable of acknowledging mistakes and engaging in a genuine and intellectually honest conversation, but you're either too stupid, too stubborn, or likely both to be useful in finding actual answers.

You're the worst kind of Internet joke... and all of the people you really aspire to be like know it. It provides a level of satisfaction banding together with other simpletons and pretending that you're not being exposed, the only remaining question is if you're smart enough to know the truth deep down and are only stubborn, or if you're truly that stupid AND stubborn.

Again, I don't think you understood the meme.

page 2 in record time!

Buddy_christ.jpg

Again, I don't think you understood the meme.
He really doesn't. He and Natural have used this thread (which was a really good topic) to pick-up where they leave-off with every other thread where they fail to get it. So, out of frustration, their failure creates this animosity to make YOU out to be the problem. It's really pretty amazing. They are still arguing some "rational" issue for themselves, from 12 threads ago.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
It's pretty astounding. These people KNOW that their candidates are very likely to continue with the killing of innocent people. So, rather than pull themselves away from this partisan "pragmatism", they literally have to create some psycho-babble bullshit that allows them to justify their choice. That psycho-babble is comprised of attempting to villianize someone that they won't have to be accountable to (Soup) and, since they disagree with his approach to most issues, it's even easier to create a fantasy as subterfuge for their own culpability to what will, or at least may, occur with these people in power that they settle for.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
Oh look, another thread where Nole and strumming think people that think like them are the only ones capable of independent thought. It's rich how they aren't able to do anything but group all liberals together and try to make it an us vs them argument.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Oh look, another thread where BAB, Natural and Ragle think people that think like them are the only ones capable of independent thought. It's rich how they aren't able to do anything but group all non-liberals together and try to make it an us vs them argument.
Ta-dah!

I'm going to give you an open invitation and glaring opportunity to PROVE that. Prove it, right here. If you can't prove it, or are unwilling to, or some other cop-out, then do me a favor and go play somewhere else.
It's been proven on this forum many times. If you missed the multiple times we have exposed soup as supporting legal murder and the multiple times we have exposed you both as a fool, I invite you to use the search function to find the abortion threads. Frankly this very thread serves as proof of the latter.

He really doesn't. He and Natural have used this thread (which was a really good topic) to pick-up where they leave-off with every other thread where they fail to get it. So, out of frustration, their failure creates this animosity to make YOU out to be the problem. It's really pretty amazing. They are still arguing some "rational" issue for themselves, from 12 threads ago.
You're getting warmer.

Reactions: Raglefant
It's been proven on this forum many times. If you missed the multiple times we have exposed soup as supporting legal murder and the multiple times we have exposed you both as a fool, I invite you to use the search function to find the abortion threads. Frankly this very thread serves as proof of the latter.

You still don't understand the difference between acceptance and support. Are you ever going to answer the question at hand? Or are you going to continue this broken record that nobody outside the CRRT cares about.

Oh look, another thread where Nole and strumming think people that think like them are the only ones capable of independent thought. It's rich how they aren't able to do anything but group all liberals together and try to make it an us vs them argument.

This is a thread where I asked a question and natural and ragle couldn't answer said question so now they're trying to derail the thread, using the same tired argument that has been debunked five or six times already. I see you're down with avoiding the question as well.

I gave you the opportunity... you couldn't do it.

Now, if you want to defend your preferred candidate's policy of drone-bombing innocent people, feel free to continue.

In your every day life, how do you justify courting the votes of certain groups of people who wish to due serious ill will to the citizens of this country? You know that a vote for your candidate is going to get more people killed, so I'm curious of the mental gymnastics that it takes to justify this?
Would you at least try to be a decent troll?

You still don't understand the difference between acceptance and support. Are you ever going to answer the question at hand? Or are you going to continue this broken record that nobody outside the CRRT cares about.
I'm going to continue to mock you. I thought our relationship was clear. I'm not here to answer you, educate you or debate you. You have proven unworthy and incapable of that level of discourse.

I gave you the opportunity... you couldn't do it.

Now, if you want to defend your preferred candidate's policy of drone-bombing innocent people, feel free to continue.
Nope, I'm just going to keep holding mirrors up for you. You are my entertainment.

In your every day life, how do you justify courting the votes of certain groups of people who wish to due serious ill will to the citizens of this country? You know that a vote for your candidate is going to get more people killed, so I'm curious of the mental gymnastics that it takes to justify this?
Nole...Seriously, WTF are you talking about? Have you been out in the sun too long?

Nope, I'm just going to keep holding mirrors up for you. You are my entertainment.
I wouldn't wanna try to defend her either. But, voting for you makes you complicit in their deaths, since you know that will be the result. How does that feel? Do you ever consider it?

This lame mirror shit of yours is getting old. Get some new material.

I wouldn't wanna try to defend her either. But, voting for you makes you complicit in their deaths, since you know that will be the result. How does that feel? Do you ever consider it?

He's used the same shtick since he started posting here. It's no wonder these people are always insecure about their intellect. We don't even have to bring it up, they do it for us.

I wouldn't want to face how you look either.

How come you CRRT members are always the ones who don't get the question. Do you guys have any cognitive ability at all?
Nole..you have to help me out here, buddy. What is a CRRT member? And what question aren't we gettin'?
Remember, I'm an old man and not nearly as hip and with it...or obviously, as smart as you are. So please, help me out. Really, this right now is nothing but blather and blubber to me.

Nole..you have to help me out here, buddy. What is a CRRT member? And what question aren't we gettin'?
Remember, I'm an old man and not nearly as hip and with it...or obviously, as smart as you are. So please, help me out. Really, this right now is nothing but blather and blubber to me.

Collective Rapid Response Team
. You could probably use Clinton Rapid Response Team as well, because most of you are both, but people like WWJD are collectivists, but not Clinton supporters.

Collective Rapid Response Team. You could probably use Clinton Rapid Response Team as well, because most of you are both, but people like WWJD are collectivists, but not Clinton supporters.
No, WWJD gets more of my respect, personally. He's not a partisan flunkie. He's not a PC SJW either. He's not thin-skinned.

THBB actually tries to displace himself from these parties and clubs, but he always seems to be in the club in the end.

Be careul. THBB will come on here and tell you how Einstein is not to be revered for the statements that you endorse. He was wise, but only when it syncs-up with his version of wisdom.

You want some intuition, genius? Try this - I intuit that Einstein said no such thing. He wasn't big on "sacred" as anyone who's familiar with him would know and he certainly wouldn't denigrate a "rational mind". Prove my intuition wrong...give me a source.

You want some intuition, genius? Try this - I intuit that Einstein said no such thing. He wasn't big on "sacred" as anyone who's familiar with him would know and he certainly wouldn't denigrate a "rational mind". Prove my intuition wrong...give me a source.
Awesome! Your intuition may be right. I don't give a shit if he said or not. It makes sense to me. If he didn't? Great! It still makes sense to me. If you proved that he didn't say it, it still makes sense to me. I'm not here to prove anyone's intuition to be right or wrong. I'm only responsible for MY intuition.

Einstein is no better or worse, superior or inferior, than you or me or anyone else. However, a lot of people will react that if it comes from someone as "Superior" as Einstein, then it must be more profound or valid in some way. I don't put any more credence into it because it has Einstein's picture next to it. That's how I feel about Carlin. I often use the Carlin videos for one reason. It allows the ideas to be HEARD rather than read on these forums. Spoken sentiment is usually better understood, or more effective (in my experience). I don't care if it's Carlin, Einstein, or Charlie Brown. I tend to agree with most of Carlin's opinion and attitudes, and I know them pretty well, so I just use them because they're easier to find for me to share what I'm trying to convey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT