ADVERTISEMENT

So ... Feminism

You're taking this personally and you've lost your rationality. Both men and women abuse children. Both men and women commit domestic violence. It's not a competition. We don't argue women are better than men or that men are better than women.

What we do is create institutional changes to address these problems. You don't move the needle this way. I don't know what your personal experiences are with abuse, but I would not be surprised at all if you were abused by women and if you were that's awful and those women should be held accountable. But dismissing women's experiences of abuse and violence is not the way to get more attention for the plights of children abused by women.

Take a break from this thread. I'm going to, too. Good luck to you.

No I really have not lost my rationality.

You so casually dismiss the abuse by women and the things that men are dealing with in your pursuit of understanding feminism and the evil of men.

How you bend the knee to placate the bullshit of militant feminist statements like we need to teach boys not to rape. Or trying to understand how your good friends could use words like mansplaining. Let me clue you in....they are not your friends and as you seek to understand the reasons it is you that loses rationality. It has gone on so long it has become accepted dogma that this patriarchy is a real thing and men are oppressors.

So interesting that you accuse me of losing rationality for posting the violence that women commit on children. I didn't invent that. 70 percent of abuse against children is perpetuated by women and they kill those children at over twice the rate of men that abuse children. We don't hear that narrative in the men are evil and patriarchy and toxic masculinity rape culture though do we? No we don't talk about it at all as women right here in Iowa get custody of their kids in cases that actually go in front of a judge to be decided more than 80 percent of the time

So tell me as you approach this subject in such a rational manner where your accountability is for your bullshit friends that use terms like mansplaining? That create charts so men can understand when they are mansplaining and shut up.

You can't handle a very simple challenge to to the dogma and the reaction is oh so to type. Silence me and call me irrational as a woman in this thread is talking about teaching her daughters how not to get raped. Such a rational thought process. Because 1 in four women on a college campus are raped right? Except that rate exceeds rape in actual war zones....it is a bullshit made up statistic.

Take your self described rationality and shove it. Smugness doesn't solve anything either and simply allowing militant feminsts to continue on this path is not ok at all

By the way no....I haven't been abused by women but I have seen it and have watched the perpetrator get a pass because she is a woman and a mother. That probably doesn't mean much though because men aren't allowed to complain about the abuse of children or themselves at the hands of women.

As for taking it personally...why wouldn't I take it personally? It affects me personally as it does every man and boy. What a nonsense thing to say.

No I really have not lost my rationality.

You so casually dismiss the abuse by women and the things that men are dealing with in your pursuit of understanding feminism and the evil of men.

How you bend the knee to placate the bullshit of militant feminist statements like we need to teach boys not to rape. Or trying to understand how your good friends could use words like mansplaining. Let me clue you in....they are not your friends and as you seek to understand the reasons it is you that loses rationality. It has gone on so long it has become accepted dogma that this patriarchy is a real thing and men are oppressors.

So interesting that you accuse me of losing rationality for posting the violence that women commit on children. I didn't invent that. 70 percent of abuse against children is perpetuated by women and they kill those children at over twice the rate of men that abuse children. We don't hear that narrative in the men are evil and patriarchy and toxic masculinity rape culture though do we? No we don't talk about it at all as women right here in Iowa get custody of their kids in cases that actually go in front of a judge to be decided more than 80 percent of the time

So tell me as you approach this subject in such a rational manner where your accountability is for your bullshit friends that use terms like mansplaining? That create charts so men can understand when they are mansplaining and shut up.

You can't handle a very simple challenge to to the dogma and the reaction is oh so to type. Silence me and call me irrational as a woman in this thread is talking about teaching her daughters how not to get raped. Such a rational thought process. Because 1 in four women on a college campus are raped right? Except that rate exceeds rape in actual war zones....it is a bullshit made up statistic.

Take your self described rationality and shove it. Smugness doesn't solve anything either and simply allowing militant feminsts to continue on this path is not ok at all

By the way no....I haven't been abused by women but I have seen it and have watched the perpetrator get a pass because she is a woman and a mother. That probably doesn't mean much though because men aren't allowed to complain about the abuse of children or themselves at the hands of women.

As for taking it personally...why wouldn't I take it personally? It affects me personally as it does every man and boy. What a nonsense thing to say.

FWIW, I think you view this as a zero sum game so any gain by women must come at some cost to you. That's not how I view the world but to each their own. In its simplest form, what women and minorities are asking for is what white men have traditionally enjoyed for many years. I would like everyone to have the same lack of barriers historically enjoyed by white men. I make these statements in the broadest generalized way because of course I recognize that there white men who have faced incredible barriers and there are women and minorities who have faced relatively few.

FWIW, I think you view this as a zero sum game so any gain by women must come at some cost to you. That's not how I view the world but to each their own. In its simplest form, what women and minorities are asking for is what white men have traditionally enjoyed for many years. I would like everyone to have the same lack of barriers historically enjoyed by white men. I make these statements in the broadest generalized way because of course I recognize that there white men who have faced incredible barriers and there are women and minorities who have faced relatively few.

Yeah the feminsts revolution has been treating this as a zero sum game for a very long time. It feels like I am doing that for simply pushing back on someone like you telling me to train my son's not to rape. Seriously wtf is wrong with you? That you would say something about all boys that is so truly reprehensible. Maybe you could in the same breath train your daughters not to abuse and kill their future children? How disgusting a narrative would you like.....or is it only supposed to be directed at men?

So tell me as you preach your reality about all the oppression you have endured from the evil patriarchy when have you even once stopped to look at the inequities for men? I'm guessing never and if something were to be brought up you would dismiss it

Like I said...men are going to start pushing back at some point. Women are as well. We have reached a tipping point where women are not going to be able to keep playing the victim.

Yeah the feminsts revolution has been treating this as a zero sum game for a very long time. It feels like I am doing that for simply pushing back on someone like you telling me to train my son's not to rape. Seriously wtf is wrong with you? That you would say something about all boys that is so truly reprehensible. Maybe you could in the same breath train your daughters not to abuse and kill their future children? How disgusting a narrative would you like.....or is it only supposed to be directed at men?

So tell me as you preach your reality about all the oppression you have endured from the evil patriarchy when have you even once stopped to look at the inequities for men? I'm guessing never and if something were to be brought up you would dismiss it

Like I said...men are going to start pushing back at some point. Women are as well. We have reached a tipping point where women are not going to be able to keep playing the victim.

Of course that's what you took away from this thread. Have a nice day.

Reactions: BelemNole
Of course that's what you took away from this thread. Have a nice day.

Those were your words. You said those things. Do you get to dictate what I take away from your words? You think boys need to be trained not to rape. You need to seriously evaluate yourself.

Like these words....the privilege enjoyed by white men. You are so incredibly brainwashed. Which privilege would like to assign to white men while downplaying the privileges women have enjoyed? Which detriments would you like to dismiss that also belong to men because that doesn't fit your agenda? What you and your ilk want it to cherry pick privilege like you are a t a buffet where you keep all yours and add to your plate only the parts that you want

Tell me enlightened feminst when you are training your daughters not to get raped by the rapey rapers that should have been trained as boys not to rape....have you encouraged your daughters to demand to be signed up for the draft? Why not? Women can fight in combat now but evidently the responsibility is below them on terms of the draft.

Let me know when you start making that demand of our government.

Look, I don't bother arguing with you clowns on issues like this because I understand that something in your upbringing was fundamentally flawed and you all are irreparably broken. More so, many of you wear it like a badge of honor.
Hoosier on the other hand is a bit of a paradox. He shows the ability to think past his narrow box on some issues but on others like this it seems his religious indoctrination wins out.
So continue to make dumb jokes and feel like you're doing something other than continuing to prove that the women are right and the rest of us will get on with raising a generation that will be better.

@Rudolph is an idiot

Reactions: Rudolph
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT