ADVERTISEMENT

So, I just got back from visiting my local Mosque...

So, I'm getting ready to go back for the Ramadan service today. I have to say that I'm pretty interested to witness a Muslim service.

Impressive how you are able to blend right back into the Muslim thing here.... This thread is like the finale at an early 70's rock concert.... opening theme / extended drum solo / back to the main theme.... then I would assume you are planning to end with the typical multiple rhythm guitars with a screaming guitar solo over the top?..... nice

Last edited:
Impressive how you are able to blend right back into the Muslim thing here.... This thread is like the finale an early 70's rock concert.... opening theme / extended drum solo / back to the main theme.... then I would assume you are planning to end with the typical multiple rhythm guitars with a screaming guitar solo over the top?..... nice

HAHA!!!

I thought about just starting a new thread but I figured one eyesore on this board was enough. :D

Ask them what the Koran teaches about abortion and when life begins. It's oddly a little detailed.

Remember, since there is a chance they might kill you, you can go ahead and kill them first. That is if you actually believe what you say you do.

I actually got a copy of the Quran from them, but it's in English and it doesn't fully translate.
That's in part because Arabic wasn't a fully formed written language at the time. That's why we have the raisin for virgins debate. Much like how Jesus never wrote a word, neither did Muhammed

So, I'm getting ready to go back for the Ramadan service today. I have to say that I'm pretty interested to witness a Muslim service.

Thanks for being open minded, the authoritarian left may not like it but us people of high character need to continue the good fight.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
I have a close friend who grew up the Southern Baptist denomination. Needless to say that particular club DOMINATED much of the collective thought about other religions and so forth.

She got engaged to a guy that was Catholic and he needed her to convert in order to be married. Her family literally thought Catholics basically worshiped the Devil, or some such shit. Just ignorance and speculation. Anyway, she goes through the whole process, and gets confirmed and it's been a wonderful experience for her. She feels much more at peace and in more of an alignment with her understanding of "God" than ever before in her life. But, she was discouraged and even made to fear these people her whole life by the religious club she was "born into." Unfortunately, the fiance left her, but the faith still remains. And, I'd always thought the Catholics were like uber-strict and emphasized shame and guilt. Apparently, they're much more, umm... ahead of the curve?... than the hardcore Protestant clubs down here. I was kinda glad to see some flexibility. Maybe it's provincial.

Point is; You never know what something is until you experience it. Fearing it because someone told you it was wrong is not always the "Truth."

We accept your surrender.
There's no victory or surrender in these discussions. There's only the ability to try to understand another's point of view. You either succeed or fail at doing that. No one here is right or wrong. They never have been.

The simple-minded need to be awarded some faux-medal for "out-arguing" someone on here has got to be the epitome of an insecure ego.

We might get this to 20 pages.
I realized that the analogy we created is actually flawed. It's far to generous to his position. The fetus doesn't intend to harm anyone. So in reality, you can kill anyone you want because they might accidentally kill you one day. The statistical liklihood doesn't matter, per Nole. Just shoot whoever you like, they might accidentally cause your death one day. Brilliant.

Thanks for being open minded, the authoritarian left may not like it but us people of high character need to continue the good fight.
Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: unIowa
Romney was the logical choice for consolidating and cutting govt programs to achieve as much benefit for dollar spent. The public resoundingly rejected that while trying to make a decent man look like a villain.

Because of that I have given up on our politics and look forward to watching things burn, its the only way to get us back on track.

Now we're talking!!!!!

ledger_joker_embed.jpg

There's no victory or surrender in these discussions. There's only the ability to try to understand another's point of view. You either succeed or fail at doing that. No one here is right or wrong. They never have been.

The simple-minded need to be awarded some faux-medal for "out-arguing" someone on here has got to be the epitome of an insecure ego.

However, there's the logical and illogical in these discussions have proven that.

Reactions: naturalmwa
So Ragle, how do guys like you and the rest of the CRRT cope with being anti-liberty? Walk me through that thought process.

They believe they are proliberty bc of their identity politics therefore anything they do to shut out others liberty is in their mind justified.

Basically they are who they hate.

There are laws of logic just as there are laws of mathematics. Is the answer of 2+2 different for one than for another?
I dunno, you'll need to ask all the others. I doubt it.

Aristotle's 3 laws of logic aren't quite as universal as the "laws" of math , to me.

I had driven by it a bunch of times and decided to pay a visit. I got a nice tour, an example of a Muslim service, and talked to the Imam for about a half hour afterwards. It was a pretty cool experience that I would definitely recommend to others as it was very enlightening. I think I'm going to go back on Friday and check out a real service and then come back for the Ramadan feast at sundown.
I assume you are not a muslim. What do you think would have been your experience in a muslim dominated society? Hint:You would not be here posting about it on a forum and would likely be headless.

So Ragle, how do guys like you and the rest of the CRRT cope with being anti-liberty? Walk me through that thought process.
You endorse murder. You have no grounds to call anyone anti-liberty. This has been proven and you had no choice but to surrender.

Ironically my stance on this topic is indisputably pro-liberty. Your illogical assertion is a feeble attempt to cover up for gross intellectual inadequacies. You're just really really dumb, sorry about that, I understand that must suck.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I assume you are not a muslim. What do you think would have been your experience in a muslim dominated society? Hint:You would not be here posting about it on a forum and would likely be headless.
How much of your life has been spent in Muslim countries, or "Muslim dominated societies?"

You endorse murder. You have no grounds to call anyone anti-liberty. This has been proven and you had no choice but to surrender.

Ironically my stance on this topic is indisputably pro-liberty. Your illogical assertion is a feeble attempt to cover up for gross intellectual inadequacies. You're just really really dumb, sorry about that, I understand that must suck.

I don't endorse murder. You still don't get it, and you are never going to I guess.

Accepting something as inevitable is not the same as endorsing it.

I don't endorse murder. You still don't get it, and you are never going to I guess.

Accepting something as inevitable is not the same as endorsing it.
It is when you could easily prevent most of it, but choose not to out of fear of a government regulation. You still don't get it and I guess you never will. But objectively you are with out moral standing. You also have no claim to supporting liberty and can't even explain the concept.

It is when you could easily prevent most of it, but choose not to out of fear of a government regulation. You still don't get it and I guess you never will. But objectively you are with out moral standing. You also have no claim to supporting liberty and can't even explain the concept.

What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with the point at hand. The mere fact that you think I could prevent abortion is ludicrous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT