ADVERTISEMENT

So now what democrats?

The one thing I observed in my career as a “paid observer” is that there is always order in the ED and that order comes from the top down…and the ED doc is the Captain of the ship. It is the doc’s responsibility to maintain this “order” at all times. When the Captain wants your advice, he/she will ASK for your advice. He

But what would I know…I was never a nurse. ;)
I think this is accurate.

The ED doc is the only one that is ultimately resposible. If shit hits the fan, no one is gonna blame the medic or the nurse. So yes, Captain is correct.

As an aside however, sometimes one asks for the nurse's advice, or the medic's, just to create a team environment. Even if, in reality, their opinion factors in very little.

Reactions: goldmom
I watched and Trump wasn't even there? What in the h-ll are you talking about?
How stupid can you be? He was a mile away chanting exhorting and waving his arms for his troops to march on the Capitol and do just what they did. That's like saying Himmler wasn't responsible for deaths in Germany because he wasn't actually there when his troops did the dirty work. I mean, if that's your argument, you are weak.

How stupid can you be? He was a mile away chanting exhorting and waving his arms for his troops to march on the Capitol and do just what they did. That's like saying Himmler wasn't responsible for deaths in Germany because he wasn't actually there when his troops did the dirty work. I mean, if that's your argument, you are weak.
He’s playing dumb.
Or else he really is less gifted?

Adlib much?

Trump was not waving his arms for "troops" to march to the Capitol and do what allegedly took place.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT