ADVERTISEMENT

So now what democrats?

Joe biden has been credibly accused of rape, fraud and is currently being sued by a state in the Supreme Court over his fascism and illegal first ammendment violations lol
images

Biden did some of the same things Trump is accused of doing, and this reports confirms what most of us already knew re dementia. So do you invoke the 25th or try to replace him? You certainly can’t put him up for reelection now

I’m going to the basketball board and just start cranking “fire Fran!” replies.

Oh. And I’d vote for a 9-month dead Biden before I even dreamed of voting for Trump.

The thing that Biden is doing the same as Trump is how he’s reading the DOJ ruling. He’s using the same Trump “Fully exonerated” schtick in the face of the exact opposite.

He absolutely did not. The report clearly states the stark difference between the criminal and Biden.
This is what I was referring too and MAGA is going to eat this up claiming a double standard

Investigators even uncovered a recording of Biden confiding in his ghostwriter Mark Zwonitzer in April 2017, three months after leaving the vice presidency, that he still had official records because “I didn’t want to turn them in” — sounding similar to former President Donald Trump, who faces 40 criminal charges and up to 450 years in prison for resisting handing over documents after leaving the White House in 2021.

He is cleared, nothing criminal or intentional. Not the same solar system of what Trump did with them 100% intentionally. Who has them now and how much was he paid etc. Scary
Keep burying your head in the sand, this is BAD for Biden and the sooner you guys recognize this the sooner you can find a replacement otherwise Trump will be President if he is not convicted

Maga was going to vote for him? Independents? Trump has a giant laundry list of shit. That's not scaring anyone away.

Biden appearing old and confused will cost his him some votes potentially. Much bigger issue
I don’t disagree

Our moderator will delete this thread with the kwikness, just you wait and see.
Why don’t you go over to the Hawkeye Report off topic message board little fella. You can spew your Che Guevara nonsense over there and Tom won’t delete it.

Everyone said Joe had dementia last time around. Afterwards Trump accused him of being on PEDs.
Don't recall that. Going off of what I've seen of Biden the last 4 years. Who knows maybe he does better in that setting. Usually you don't expect someone that behaves like he does now days to do well in that sort of situation

Don't recall that. Going off of what I've seen of Biden the last 4 years. Who knows maybe he does better in that setting. Usually you don't expect someone that behaves like he does now days to do well in that sort of situation

Biden is too old to be President, but so is Trump.

Reactions: goldmom
Everyone said Joe had dementia last time around. Afterwards Trump accused him of being on PEDs.

Joe doesn’t have dementia. He’s old AF and doing the most intensive job in the country.
His memory loss is not caused by old age and stress, way too severe for that

He is cleared, nothing criminal or intentional. Not the same solar system of what Trump did with them 100% intentionally. Who has them now and how much was he paid etc. Scary
Hes wasnt cleared. They declined to prosecute due to likelihood of a conviction based on the fact he is sympathetic, elderly and has a bad memory. DOJ decided it wouldnt be a good look to go after the disabled.

Or the DOJ didn't think he was too worthy of sympathy to prosecute. Or there is a double standard. Which is actually the reason.

Document scandals:
Hillary: no prosecution
Trump: prosecute
Biden: no prosecution

Weird.
Trumps an asshole and everyone he deals with, knows it. Trump invites his trouble by being a 1st Class jerk. He needs to go to jail/prison. .

Nope….but then you do and that’s what matter, right?
Just for jabs….can you explain Trump’s recent/frequent public misspeaks to anything but his battle with dementia? Being a medical professional and all…
Sure, it is old age or the beginnings of dementia

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT