ADVERTISEMENT

So now what democrats?

There was a medical report on Biden's health from a certified physician?
So you are just full of crap. Got it.
any good medical professional wether it would be a medic, nurse, doctor, can look at a patient, listen, and observe, and I have a good idea what is going on. I can tell if a person is having chest pain if it is ok I can triage you or oh sh*( I need to get you back to the ER fast etc. If somebody is unconscious I can pretty much tell you if they are faking it or it is a true emergency Ask your friends and family who are in the medical field. I have watched and listened to enough of Biden to tell you this is not just age related cognitive issues there is something more serious going on. If you don't believe me that is fine but someday a lot of you are going to have to accept the truth about what is going on.

any good medical professional wether it would be a medic, nurse, doctor, can look at a patient, listen, and observe, and I have a good idea what is going on. I can tell if a person is having chest pain if it is ok I can triage you or oh sh*( I need to get you back to the ER fast etc. If somebody is unconscious I can pretty much tell you if they are faking it or it is a true emergency Ask your friends and family who are in the medical field. I have watched and listened to enough of Biden to tell you this is not just age related cognitive issues there is something more serious going on. If you don't believe me that is fine but someday a lot of you are going to have to accept the truth about what is going on.
And as a good ED Doc friend/co-worker of mine once said to a RN who had diagnosed an ED patient……”Oh excuse me _____, I didn’t realize you had a medical degree, too.” :rolleyes:

Have you don’t a neurological exam?
MUJw.gif

Reactions: McIlraveysMullet
And as a good ED Doc friend/co-worker of mine once said to a RN who had diagnosed an ED patient……”Oh excuse me _____, I didn’t realize you had a medical degree, too.” :rolleyes:
a good ER doctor relies more on the nurses assessment and intuition. Maybe your friend doesn't rely on them. Ask your friend who is the first person to see someone in the emergency room

a good ER doctor relies more on the nurses assessment and intuition. Maybe your friend doesn't rely on them. Ask your friend who is the first person to see someone in the emergency room
For diagnosis? Don’t bullshit a bullshitter RN…….The ED I was familiar with for 30+ years (and Im thinking you were too), Docs got “vitals” from nurses as well as symptoms. Not diagnosis…..If anyone gave the doc an initial “heads up“ it was the paramedics/EMTs….

For diagnosis? Don’t bullshit a bullshitter RN…….The ED I was familiar with for 30+ years (and Im thinking you were too), Docs got “vitals” from nurses as well as symptoms. Not diagnosis…..If anyone gave the doc an initial “heads up“ it was the paramedics/EMTs….
This old coot got all of his medical training via Randolph Mantooth on Emergency!

lol on just vitals and symptoms. Have a good day Joel

Good ED physicians get input from everyone but I won’t say I’ve ever seen one rely on a nurses input and intuition. Maybe accept their input but not rely on it.

Reactions: Gus is dead
Great diagnosis doc. Oh wait you're not a doctor. Okay. Keep on diagnosis someone you have never met, seen in person or spoken to.

No.
He DID NOT.

FBI literally had to RAID one of Trump's properties to find documents.
Biden voluntarily allowed them to search his.

A DOZEN or more additional Trump properties remain un-searched.
Can you literally avoid using literally literally every post?

It’s literally tiresome.

That's novel-writing for you.

Wouldn't matter, if he'd committed a crime. They'd charge and THEN decide if he was fit for trial

You are gullible as F***
That’s not what the report says Joe. But why let facts get in the way of a misguided opinion of yours?

Biden did some of the same things Trump is accused of doing, and this reports confirms what most of us already knew re dementia. So do you invoke the 25th or try to replace him? You certainly can’t put him up for reelection now

It's completely embarrassing that the United States of America has Joe Biden and Donald Trump as the 2 main choices for President of the United States.

Will the No Labels Group come up with a candidate now? It's clear by all of the polls that have been done that the country does not want to see a Trump vs Biden rematch and that they are looking for an alternative candidate.

Reactions: goldmom and RNHawk
That’s not what the report says Joe. But why let facts get in the way of a misguided opinion of yours?

It's exactly what the report says.
Skip past all the speculation and novel writing nonsense.

That's not really appropriate to his investigation. Mueller did NONE of that. Really explains what Hur's intent is here.

Reactions: McIlraveysMullet
The headsup sometimes comes from the EMS crew. The often give report and transfer the patient to the cot and go to the next call or to lunch :)

The nurses give their thoughts on diagnosis sometimes but the ER doc hs to be careful with that from time to time. Their impression CAN be misleading.

They may have said that but that isnt the way to engender a good work environment. Nurses have a long memory and you do NOT want to be on their bad side. Trust me, those condescending comments largely are a thing of the past. Maybe its because the docs that make them have short careers.

Reactions: RNHawk and goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT