ADVERTISEMENT

So, our friend Bill Maher has produced another gem…

At the age of 66, Bill Maher is still a great comedian
who pokes fun at various segments of our society.
He is able to pinpoint the truth with his comedy.

He is a former Roman Catholic who left the church
over their birth control edict and became an atheist.
He has never married but always has dated women
who were extremely attractive.

Bottom Line: Bill Maher has become an American Icon.

Pics of girlfriends?

Lute—as always—the Lutespeak is on point. Well done sir!

Good LuteBot

Ok bud. Keep believing it. The left is completely out of touch with average Americans.
Sometimes you’re not so idiotic. 🤔😊

It amazes me, although it shouldn’t, that any sane person would argue against what Maher said. Oh, and, yes, he makes money off being a comedian. He’s damn good at it. Oh, the horror, libturds. 🙄

I’m liking Bill Maher more and more. His feelings about today’s progressives mirror my own and he does a fantastic job of ripping apart how dumb and ridiculous Trump and the MAGA movement were/are.
Same, dude. Not diggin’ the neo-liberal, far left. They’ve got more in common with MAGAts (like hating Biden) than they’ve got with me.

Lol keep telling yourself that. Mainstream leftism is not accepted by the majority of Americans. The defund the police movement is an example.
You mean that word that you’re using that Republicans latched onto that doesn’t mean what you think it does? It’s only been explained 100 times.

Reactions: hawksurprize
You underestimate the marks that are the typical average MAGAt.
Theres a reason all you cocksuckers are now putting him up on a pedastal
I’ve always liked Maher and I lean right typically. I know a lot of old school dems who are really disgruntled with the garbage being pushed by the far left. Again, there are more than two Americas. MAGAs, as you refer to them, and the far left do not represent the typical American. Most people just want to make it through life without any massive shifts in either direction.

You mean that word that you’re using that Republicans latched onto that doesn’t mean what you think it does? It’s only been explained 100 times.
Lol republicans came up with it? Jesus. When I call 911, a social worker can stay at home. Cops are a great asset for people doing the right thing.

Maher hasn't changed. He's always been this way. The left got lefter and the right completely abandoned any of their old principles. I've always liked Bill Maher as a classical liberal.
Can we just agree both parties have been taken over by their fringe lunatic bases? Using Maher as a measuring stick is pretty solid because I don't think his position has changed much. He's not afraid to critique his side which is refreshing. I remember a time when he was considered fringe. Now the base is telling him to conform or get the hell out of the way.

Can we just agree both parties have been taken over by their fringe lunatic bases? Using Maher as a measuring stick is pretty solid because I don't think his position has changed much. He's not afraid to critique his side which is refreshing. I remember a time when he was considered fringe. Now the base is telling him to conform or get the hell out of the way.
Democrats could have elected about anyone against Trump and they went with Biden. Thats hardly the lunatic fringe.

Nope can't agree with that at all. The lunatic fringe base is the current republican party. What does it sand for anymore? Passing a bunch of worthless laws on fringe issues like trans, abortion, etc., maintaining power, obstructing legislation, tax cuts for the rich, and owning the libs. I haven't seen them try to do anything to fix anything. The left has thier issues but overthrowing the government and creating dissent during the election process isn't one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT