ADVERTISEMENT

So, our friend Bill Maher has produced another gem…

Nope can't agree with that at all. The lunatic fringe base is the current republican party. What does it sand for anymore? Passing a bunch of worthless laws on fringe issues like trans, abortion, etc., maintaining power, obstructing legislation, tax cuts for the rich, and owning the libs. I haven't seen them try to do anything to fix anything. The left has thier issues but overthrowing the government and creating dissent during the election process isn't one of them.
Do you see Maher as right of the current make up of the Democrat party?

Same, dude. Not diggin’ the neo-liberal, far left. They’ve got more in common with MAGAts (like hating Biden) than they’ve got with me.

LMAO! You are a card carrying member of the woke movement. Do you really not understand that people can go back and look up the things you have said on this board?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CaboKP and NCHawk5
AOC says hold my beer, so no. Believing cow farts are destroying the planet is lunatic. Biden has been pushing that agenda...
AOC hasn't been able to really accomplish much. She has a lot of political ideas I don't agree with but for a second I don't doubt her sincerity for trying to do what she thinks is right. Checks and balances hold her from accomplishing her really fringe stuff. She's light years better than Majorie Taylor Green or Laren Boebert who are dangerous to this country.

You don't believe she's on the inside track of taking over after Pelosi leaves? She is certainly jockying for it.
Cool. Point to the lunatic fringe policies that are being adopted. Once again, you believe the lunatic fringe is taking over the dems, but you can only point to one person and no legitimate policies being pushed. Youve been conned.

Reactions: blhawk and IA_HAWKI
Cool. Point to the lunatic fringe policies that are being adopted. Once again, you believe the lunatic fringe is taking over the dems, but you can only point to one person and no legitimate policies being pushed. Youve been conned.
Shutting down the Keystone pipeline is a major policy change that was pushed by the radical, lunatic fringe. It had serious ramifications. Is that all a con? I suppose you see yourself as a moderate.

Sure. If it makes you feel better. Here’s a thought for you next post. Have an actual point. I love a good debate, but you are not making this easy.
You were unable to address what I said and when called on it you still cant. Go ahead if the party was controlled by the lunatic fringe, why did they put Biden in office? I look forward to your next deflection.

Last edited:
You were unable to address what I said and when called on it you still cant. Go ahead if the party was controlled by the lunatic fringe, why did they put Biden in office. I look forward to your next deflection.

What I was addressing was your idiotic response about Maher and Valentine’s Day. There was nothing about the lunatic fringe or Joe Biden in that or any other post that we have interacted in. I’m unable to address what you said? You don’t even know what you said.

Last edited:
AOC hasn't been able to really accomplish much. She has a lot of political ideas I don't agree with but for a second I don't doubt her sincerity for trying to do what she thinks is right. Checks and balances hold her from accomplishing her really fringe stuff. She's light years better than Majorie Taylor Green or Laren Boebert who are dangerous to this country.
Correct

Hahaha, oh yes. Gender talk. The sky is falling! Once again, you have been conned. You should really ask yourself how these things you are so upset about actually affect your dailly life.
So you don't know what a woman is. You're proving your fringeness.

LMAO! You are a card carrying member of the work movement. Do you really not understand that people can go back and look up the things you have said on this board?
Damn straight. I’m a big advocate for working people. Nailed it.

…Also, please go back and find any of my posts that you wanna cry about and put them here.

I said I know what a woman is. You had a point with that question or you were just trying to hashtag? Come on ya Nancy, do your best.
FOo2yUSWYAM2uOu

Hahaha, hey dumbass go back and look at the post you quoted!

Ah, I stand corrected. Didn’t mean to quote that one.

Since I did quote that, I will answer your question. Democrats nomination Joe Biden because, even against a train wreck like trump, there were no other Ds that are electable on a national stage. A better question would be what didn’t Dems put Bernie at the front of the ballot in 2016 or 2020? Because he would lose.

if I were a Team Blue guy like you, I would think less about Biden and more about who is going to run in 2024. The mid teens are going to be a bloodbath for the Dems and without a miracle candidate in 2024, Team Red will probably hold the House, Senate, and presidency.

As for personal insults, don’t bother. They don’t land.

Last edited:
Damn straight. I’m a big advocate for working people. Nailed it.

…Also, please go back and find any of my posts that you wanna cry about and put them here.
Damn autocorrect. Woke. Why would I spend time digging up posts? You know what you are.

Last edited:
A picture. So you cant verbalize your point? Ya, youve been conned.
You have yet to define what a woman is, why? You say you know, but I don't see your definition. Either your definition lines up with the kook fringe or it is a more traditional definition which puts you at odds with your base. Your proving your base is fringe.

Ah, I stand corrected. Didn’t mean to quote that one.

Since I did quote that, I will answer your question. Democrats nomination Joe Biden because, even against a train wreck like trump, there were no other Ds that are electable on a national stage. A better question would be what didn’t Dems put Beenie at the front of the ballot in 2016 or 2020? Because he would lose.

if I were a Team Blue guy like you, I would think less about Biden and more about who is going to run in 2024. The mid teens are going to be a bloodbath for the Dems and without a miracle candidate in 2024, Team Red will probably hold the House, Senate, and presidency.

As for personal insults, don’t bother. They don’t land.
If the party doesnt elect Bernie, that means they ACTUALLY are way more left leaning? Dude, the personal insults may not mean much to you and thats fine. Im just communicating my actual thoughts of you. Youre a doofus.

Reactions: blhawk
You have yet to define what a woman is, why? You say you know, but I don't see your definition. Either your definition lines up with the kook fringe or it is a more traditional definition which puts you at odds with your base. Your proving your base is fringe.
How, you asked if I knew what a woman is and I said yes. Did you have more to say? Do I need to read your mind here?

Shows how quick he chose to sell out. He knows the grift
How is he selling out? His opinions haven’t changed.

What happened is he sat there shitting on religion every week and the left loved it.

Then he started to include Islam and their treatment of women in his diatribes, and the left’s heads exploded, because Islam was full of brown people and they just couldn’t bring themselves to get on board with that. White Christians only please.

Then Maher doubled down because sticking up for the vulnerable is what liberals are supposed to do. So, the left lunatics left him and went so far left he was forced to make fun of them…because he’s a comedian and that’s what comedians do.

And now people in the middle have enjoyed him because he’s saying a lot of the shit they’ve been saying for years. Maher is just now becoming all inclusive in his targeting and broadening his audience. And people like you can’t have that.

A better question would be what didn’t Dems put Beenie at the front of the ballot in 2016 or 2020?
The fringe left has taken over the democrats bigly that they installed hillary over Bernie.

the fringe left sure scored a win on that one 😂

Reactions: blhawk
If the party doesnt elect Bernie, that means they ACTUALLY are way more left leaning? Dude, the personal insults may not mean much to you and thats fine. Im just communicating my actual thoughts of you. Youre a doofus.

I never said the DNC wasn’t practical. They made sure to nominate the only person who could win rather than the person that best represents the values and opinions of their party. It was barely enough to beat the worst second term candidate in modern history. I noticed you didn’t address the upcoming elections from my post?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT