ADVERTISEMENT

So, our friend Bill Maher has produced another gem…

I never said the DNC wasn’t practical. They made sure to nominate the only person who could win rather than the person that best represents the values and opinions of their party. It was barely enough to beat the worst second term candidate in modern history. I noticed you didn’t address the upcoming elections from my post?
Because none of what you said addressed what I asked. How is the party controlled by the lunatic fringe? You said why Biden was elected, but you didnt actually answer the question of how they are controlled by the lunatic fringe neither did your rantings about future elections which is 100% irrelevant to what I asked.

I’ve always liked Maher and I lean right typically. I know a lot of old school dems who are really disgruntled with the garbage being pushed by the far left. Again, there are more than two Americas. MAGAs, as you refer to them, and the far left do not represent the typical American. Most people just want to make it through life without any massive shifts in either direction.
Mainstream left? I don't think it means what you claim it means.

God I wish Democrats were actually as far left as the media portrays them to be.
Well…our media all represent one side or the other and it’s up to them to show the worst parts of the other side. That’s how we end up with FOX always talking about the Squad and MSNBC always talking about MTG and Gaetz.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
You underestimate the marks that are the typical average MAGAt.
Theres a reason all you cocksuckers are now putting him up on a pedastal
I’ve never been a MAGA (although I flirted briefly with the idea of voting for Trump prior to his comments on McCain). To think Maher is a friend of the Trump chumps is laughably ridiculous.

And this, @Tom Paris , is what I mean by “libturd” and the outrage factory on the left. The butthurt over Maher is head-scratching, or mind-“bottling” (for my WOB friends).

Reactions: CaboKP
I’ve never been a MAGA (although I flirted briefly with the idea of voting for Trump prior to his comments on McCain). To think Maher is a friend of the Trump chumps is laughably ridiculous.

And this, @Tom Paris , is what I mean by “libturd” and the outrage factory on the left. The butthurt over Maher is head-scratching, or mind-“bottling” (for my WOB friends).
But what about outrage over how single people feel about Valentine’s Day? Thats completely valid? Nah, people that eat up that shit are actually just stupid. Its sad to see you get on board the grievance train.

the trump chumps are eating up his grievance culture war whining that he is putting out there.

EDIT: he sure has spent a lot of time lately crying about “woke” shit that some rando on twitter might be crying about and projects it as some sort of platform of the left

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
How is he selling out? His opinions haven’t changed.

What happened is he sat there shitting on religion every week and the left loved it.

Then he started to include Islam and their treatment of women in his diatribes, and the left’s heads exploded, because Islam was full of brown people and they just couldn’t bring themselves to get on board with that. White Christians only please.

Then Maher doubled down because sticking up for the vulnerable is what liberals are supposed to do. So, the left lunatics left him and went so far left he was forced to make fun of them…because he’s a comedian and that’s what comedians do.

And now people in the middle have enjoyed him because he’s saying a lot of the shit they’ve been saying for years. Maher is just now becoming all inclusive in his targeting and broadening his audience. And people like you can’t have that.
Nailed it!

But what about outrage over how single people feel about Valentine’s Day? Thats completely valid? Nah, people that eat up that shit are actually just stupid. Its sad to see you get on board the grievance train.
It’s not “outrage over how singles spend Valentines Day”. It’s part of a bigger picture of how idiots have to change the meaning of everything to make it “all inclusive” in order to not offend ANYONE or make them feel left out. How did you miss that?

Reactions: CaboKP
Lol republicans came up with it? Jesus. When I call 911, a social worker can stay at home. Cops are a great asset for people doing the right thing.
That’s not what I said. It doesn’t mean what Republicans say it means.

It’s not “outrage over how singles spen Valentines Day”. It’s part of a bigger picture of how idiots have to change the meaning of everything to make it “all inclusive” in order to not offend ANYONE or make them feel left out. How did you miss that?
... brah, its Valentine’s day. If someone wants to spend it a certain way or call it something, who the **** cares? There is no slippery slope unless your worried that non-Irish will start celebrating St. Patrick's day.... whoops too late. Only idiots would get worked up over this.

It’s comedy. And clearly meant to be satirical. Does it humorously point to a larger trend of cancel culture in America? Absolutely. And Maher pulls no punches when it comes to both the left and the right—from the left’s “wokeness” crusade to the right’s war on Liz Cheney and any other Republican who chooses reality over Donald Trump’s fantastical and dystopian delusions of having an election stolen from him—Maher distributes it equally.

And if someone chooses to get butthurt over it, that’s on them.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
... brah, its Valentine’s day. If someone wants to spend it a certain way or call it something, who the **** cares? There is no slippery slope unless your worried that non-Irish will start celebrating St. Patrick's day.... whoops too late. Only idiots would get worked up over this.
Well, I hate to break it to you…there’s a segment he’s been doing for 20 years now called “New Rules” that addresses shit like this every time. It’s what the entire segment is about. Pointing out peculiarities in our social and political behaviors. You should probably stay away from the show because you’re really not gonna like that segment.

the trump chumps are eating up his grievance culture war whining that he is putting out there.

EDIT: he sure has spent a lot of time lately crying about “woke” shit that some rando on twitter might be crying about and projects it as some sort of platform of the left
JFC. What part of “it’s comedy and satirical” is so hard to grasp? If you don’t believe it points to a larger trend occurring in America of cancel culture occurring on both the left and right, I don’t know what to tell you.

Damn, you really don’t get it, do you?

It. Is. F#cking. Comedy. And. Satire.

Gawddamn, and people say it’s conservatives who are clueless about a sense of humor. F#ck, dude.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/maher-at-it-again.363505/#post-9134021

i somehow missed the leftist meeting where heads were going to roll over something that i never heard about until bill maher pointed out that somebody wrote an article about olympic surfing being whitewashed and decided to be aggrieved…..and the trump chumps ate it all up
As opposed to you and the rest eating up for two years that the president was a Russian agent getting pissed on by hookers and colluding with Oligarchs only to force a huge investigation where it was reported every night he was gonna be taken out of the WH in shackles, only to be proven none of it is true then ignore the entire thing like it never happened.

Where is your ire when it comes to EVERY FVCKING NETWORK AND NEWSPAPER making shit up? Better yet, tell us now how pissed of you are about them making Shit up for that entire time. Maybe that’s why you’re mad at Maher eh? You won’t be fooled again?

As opposed to you and the rest eating up for two years that the president was a Russian agent getting pissed on by hookers and colluding with Oligarchs only to force a huge investigation where it was reported every night he was gonna be taken out of the WH in shackles, only to be proven none of it is true then ignore the entire thing like it never happened.

Where is your ire when it comes to EVERY FVCKING NETWORK AND NEWSPAPER making shit up? Better yet, tell us now how pissed of you are about them making Shit up for that entire time. Maybe that’s why you’re mad at Maher eh? You won’t be fooled again?
ffs, we all know where the dolts like tucker or maddow or the former guy at CNN cuomo or anybody else on the networks stand. I dont watch it and i dont eat it up like you guys do drooling over some self proclaimed liberal who is pandering to the grievance culture on the right.

for the record, i take a “ill believe it when i see it” anytime it involves Trump, or morons like Gaetz ending up in handcuffs

Why is making things more inclusive a bad thing?
It’s not. But not everything is meant to include everyone. Take for instance oh…the BOY scouts. Why on earth would it need to accept girls while the GIRL Scouts exist?

Who else needs to be included in Valentines Day besides couples? What’s the need for “self love” on Valentines Day? How about you do that every day? You wanna join in and do your own thing? Fine. But it’s stupid. And that’s all we are saying. Good luck making your jerking session on Valentines Day more special than it was on February 13th.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Damn, you really don’t get it, do you?

It. Is. F#cking. Comedy. And. Satire.

Gawddamn, and people say it’s conservatives who are clueless about a sense of humor. F#ck, dude.
Yeah, but you arent using it as comedy or satire. You are using it as political gospel and calling ppl libtards if they dont eat it up like you do.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Well, I hate to break it to you…there’s a segment he’s been doing for 20 years now called “New Rules” that addresses shit like this every time. It’s what the entire segment is about. Pointing out peculiarities in our social and political behaviors. You should probably stay away from the show because you’re really not gonna like that segment.
Im sure I could handle it, but you guys are watching it and coming here saying boy oh boy the leftists will hate this and calling every body libtards for not eating it up. Like I dont actually care about it that much. Look at how you have tried to convince people this Valentines is actually important hahaha. Im literally arguing that its not.

You and @BlackNGoldBleeder see this shit and get triggered. I think the show is stupid and only stupid people would watch that and bring it back here and use it as justification for their political beliefs, but here we are.

Yeah, but you arent using it as comedy or satire. You are using it as political gospel and calling ppl libtards if they dont eat it up like you do.
Lol.

And it’s “libturds.” We don’t use the other form out of respect to our friends who have loved ones with intellectual disabilities. I’m the one who started that.

I suggest you quit now.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Im sure I could handle it, but you guys are watching it and coming here saying boy oh boy the leftists will hate this and calling every body libtards for not eating it up. Like I dont actually care about it that much. Look at how you have tried to convince people this Valentines is actually important hahaha. Im literally arguing that its not.

You and @BlackNGoldBleeder see this shit and get triggered. I think the show is stupid and only stupid people would watch that and bring it back here and use it as justification for their political beliefs, but here we are.
No offense, but if you think either @FAUlty Gator or I are “triggered” by something we both find amusing, then you are more of a dumbass than I previously gave you credit for.

Well, my morning dump has just concluded. Have a good day, old chap. 😊

Lol.

And it’s “libturds.” We don’t use the other form out of respect to our friends who have loved ones with intellectual disabilities. I’m the one who started that.

I suggest you quit now.
Ahh sorry, I didnt get the word right. Seriously, the reason CNN and FOX news all have headlines "such-and-such SLAMS such-and-such" because idiots like you eat it up. Congrats!

No offense, but if you think either @FAUlty Gator or I are “triggered” by something we both find amusing, then you are more of a dumbass than I previously gave you credit for.

Well, my morning dump has just concluded. Have a good day, old chap. 😊
You posted it and said libturds wont like this and I watch it and its about celebrities, boy scouts and valentines day. Its a list of grievances that you ate up. Its actually hilarious that a grown man would get upset by such things.

Sometimes you’re not so idiotic. 🤔😊

It amazes me, although it shouldn’t, that any sane person would argue against what Maher said. Oh, and, yes, he makes money off being a comedian. He’s damn good at it. Oh, the horror, libturds. 🙄
Lol

Reactions: Moral

Lol. You are developing one helluva perception bias. Sad.

Here is what two people who disagree on pretty much everything looks like when you sit down and act like adults instead of calling each other wingnuts and cult members.
Bills a useful idiot for the right. The Shapiros and the righties of this board are falling in love the “classical liberal” because he is pandering to the right, the intro is all i need to see. I am sure the righties will eat up Bills take on “left wing media misinformation” and what it would take for bill to vote republican”

Mahers a pandering simp

"Both sides"! People who annoy me and crimp my style are the same as evil pieces of shit trying to overthrow the US system of government.

What a guy that Bill Maher!
Yes. because a segment called "New Rules" on a comedy show hosted by a comedian should only talk about voting rights and nothing else. LOL...I'm already laughing at how funny that entire hour would be. Great idea!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT