ADVERTISEMENT

So, our friend Bill Maher has produced another gem…

Farmers and ranchers in Western Nebraska were staunchly opposed to the Keystone XL pipeline, the one that was actually cancelled. And if there’s anything we all know it’s that western Nebraska is filled with radical, lunatic liberals.
I love that working to preserve lands and ecosystems and, well, earth is radical lunatic leftist now.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Farmers and ranchers in Western Nebraska were staunchly opposed to the Keystone XL pipeline, the one that was actually cancelled. And if there’s anything we all know it’s that western Nebraska is filled with radical, lunatic liberals.
Well that is true. But liberal ideologies were not their basis for opposing it. Biden's and the Democrat Party's are.

Can we just agree both parties have been taken over by their fringe lunatic bases?
They certainly pander to them....kind of strange because it's not like they'll vote for the other party.

Pretty much the reason the independents swing back and forth with their vote....sick of both extremes.

Reactions: red/green hawk
Holy shit the irony nearly caused me to fall off my chair.

What point, exactly, do you think you’re making?
Responsible stewardship and taking an issue to the point of religious fervor are 2 different things. The Keystone wasn't cancelled because some conservative farmers. We all know why it was cancelled.

@Gimmered can confirm this. (Not the radical part though 😉).

• Haha
Reactions: 3boysmom
What's more efficient? Sending it down a pipeline to the gulf or loading it on a tanker in the Arctic Ocean and sending it down?
Arctic Ocean? You need to do some research on this. You seriously teach kids?
Edit: Once it is refined in the Houston/LA area where does it go?

Arctic Ocean? You need to do some research on this. You seriously teach kids?
Edit: Once it is refined in the Houston/LA area where does it go?
I teach them geography. What's the best way to transport oil from Alberta, Canada to the gulf? 🤔

I teach them geography. What's the best way to transport oil from Alberta, Canada to the gulf? 🤔
The Keystone Pipeline already runs through Alberta.. The Arctic Ocean is straight north. The Canadian government has refused to transport the tar sand oil. Again, once this bitumen is refined in the gulf coast where is it going?

They were very much opposed to it yes. Most people here do not believe that a private company from a foreign country has the right to take land through eminent domain. We're funny like that.
And agriculture doesn't need water .. right?

The Keystone Pipeline already runs through Alberta.. The Arctic Ocean is straight north. The Canadian government has refused to transport the tar sand oil. Again, once this bitumen is refined in the gulf coast where is it going?
To market. Hudson Bay is basically straight east. Guess what body of water it's part of. Problem is it's shallow and only open for 3 months a year. Imagine that, in the age of global warming and all. We ALL know why Biden cancelled it, to appease the environmentalist wackos. Stop pretending it's a moderate cause. It's not. Not one setence of that executive order mentioned Nebraska farmers and imminent domain. My whole point is it was shut down due to the cow-farts-are destroying-the-planet crowd. And this is the caucus driving the Democrat party policy. It's extreme.

To market. Hudson Bay is basically straight east. Guess what body of water it's part of. Problem is it's shallow and only open for 3 months a year. Imagine that, in the age of global warming and all. We ALL know why Biden cancelled it, to appease the environmentalist wackos. Stop pretending it's a moderate cause. It's not. Not one setence of that executive order mentioned Nebraska farmers and imminent domain. My whole point is it was shut down due to the cow-farts-are destroying-the-planet crowd. And this is the caucus driving the Democrat party policy. It's extreme.
I'm out. Alberta doesn't even touch the Hudson Bay. I hope you are joking.

Dodge and dive: Where would the refined oil go? You do know that the Keystone is fully operational? Your link is a proposal.
What? Dodging? I answered it goes to market. 2/3 gets exported, or it used to.

I think you just cherry pick through my posts. I'm stipulating it's a no brainer to go through with the XL INSTEAD of a pipeline to the Arctic. It's proposed...because where else is it supposed to go? I really have no idea what you're arguing for. The XL is a proposed/planned shorter, larger diameter version of the original Keystone pipeline that already exsists from Alberta to Nebraska that can bring more oil to the US.

I've arguing both parties are being guided by their extreme bases. I freely admit and know my views don't represent a majority of Rs. The shutting down of the XL is a fulfillment of policy of the extreme left of the Ds. This is all I'm arguing. If you disagree fine.

What? Dodging? I answered it goes to market. 2/3 gets exported, or it used to.

I think you just cherry pick through my posts. I'm stipulating it's a no brainer to go through with the XL INSTEAD of a pipeline to the Arctic. It's proposed...because where else is it supposed to go? I really have no idea what you're arguing for. The XL is a proposed/planned shorter, larger diameter version of the original Keystone pipeline that already exsists from Alberta to Nebraska that can bring more oil to the US.

I've arguing both parties are being guided by their extreme bases. I freely admit and know my views don't represent a majority of Rs. The shutting down of the XL is a fulfillment of policy of the extreme left of the Ds. This is all I'm arguing. If you disagree fine.
The vast majority of this oil isn't for US consumption. WTF. If I asked if you if we should build a pipeline through Native American land and one of the Midwest's larger aquifers to refine the dirtiest oil in North America and send it mostly to China .. do you think that is smart? Stop teaching kids.

The vast majority of this oil isn't for US consumption. WTF. If I asked if you if we should build a pipeline through Native American land and one of the Midwest's larger aquifers to refine the dirtiest oil in North America and send it mostly to China .. do you think that is smart? Stop teaching kids.
Yes, it's a GREAT idea. The free flow of oil drives the engines of freedom and democracy. Being a net exporter of oil is a good thing for the US and the world.

All this playing games to tell me you're an extremist...

p.s. I already knew that.

Yes, it's a GREAT idea. The free flow of oil drives the engines of freedom and democracy. Being a net exporter of oil is a good thing for the US and the world.

All this playing games to tell me you're an extremist...

p.s. I already knew that.
You are dumb. REALLY dumb. I am sorry for your kids. I think most people would agree you are nuts. The argument has always been an oil independent country. This isn't a benefit. Seriously stop teaching anyone. Phuq you are dumb. I mean straight up phuqing dumb.

You are dumb. REALLY dumb. I am sorry for your kids. I think most people would agree you are nuts. The argument has always been an oil independent country. This isn't a benefit. Seriously stop teaching anyone. Phuq you are dumb. I mean straight up phuqing dumb.
Wow! I'm sorry you're having such a rough day.

Wow! I'm sorry you're having such a rough day.
I am sorry you don't realize you are a freak. Honestly. I will be blocking you because I don't want to be reminded how dumb some people in our country really are. What out for trannies in bathrooms.

I am sorry you don't realize you are a freak. Honestly. I will be blocking you because I don't want to be reminded how dumb some people in our country really are. What out for trannies in bathrooms.
So this means you aren't buying me that Natty Light now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT