ADVERTISEMENT

So, our friend Bill Maher has produced another gem…

Why is he pretending that things like the meaning of Valentines day to single people, boy scouts, and celebrity bullshit is a big deal at all? Its a joke. Hes selling cancel culture and outrage to stupid people.

Eat it up chumps!
This is your first post. No one had mentioned Valentine's day before you did.
You were crying abput Vday and im making fun of you. Its not that complicated sweetheart 😘
LOL...See your first post mentioning VDay before anyone else? then saying it was others who did that? Yeah...that's called being triggered. And crazy. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Yes...the person who has no idea how talk shows work and is demanding the exact same questions being asked on the other guy's show is definitely not the hack. Educate yourself, then you don't need everyone to hold your hand through all of this shit.
Dude, YOU were the one in this thread just a short while ago said that it was discussed on Maher’s show when i said that i doubted they were discussing right wing media misinformation and what it would take for Shapiro to vote democrat after i called Maher a useful idiot for the right.

I asked you to provide links for your claims after YOU said you watched it and now you are deflecting about how talk shows work

Last edited:
This is your first post. No one had mentioned Valentine's day before you did.

LOL...See your first post mentioning VDay before anyone else? then saying it was others who did that? Yeah...that's called being triggered. And crazy. Good luck.
I posted that you swooped in like a spiderman trying to defend the outrage.... but I wont ignore the fact that I could be wrong and misread your statement. Heres a second chance fellas: do you and @BlackNGoldBleeder admit that Maher crying about how Vday is celebrated is just silly outrage?

• Haha
Maher new club random podcast has been a bit of a disappointment so far.
William Shatner and Quentin Tarantino were his first two shows and I didn’t find either to be all that interesting. Tarantino was excellent on Joe Rogan a few months back.

I posted that you swooped in like a spiderman trying to defend the outrage.... but I wont ignore the fact that I could be wrong and misread your statement. Heres a second chance fellas: do you and @BlackNGoldBleeder admit that Maher crying about how Vday is celebrated is just silly outrage?
Dude, lol, this is my last attempt at trying to reach you.

It. Is. Satire. It. Is. Meant. To. Be. Funny.

The fact you think Maher is expressing “outrage” says more about your mental faculties than anything else.

El oh el, dude.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Dude, lol, this is my last attempt at trying to reach you.

It. Is. Satire. It. Is. Meant. To. Be. Funny.

The fact you think Maher is expressing “outrage” says more about your mental faculties than anything else.

El oh el, dude.
But whats funny about it? You arent laughing because he is saying something you believe not to actually be true. You loke it because it agrees with your bias. You guys just LOVE to be upset about things so trivial.

And meanwhile your partner in crime here goes on a tangent about how its a legit concern, but you just double down on it being satire.

You like it because you hear that and think "Bill is so right about that!"

As long as you admit you don't understand the concept of comedy and comedy talk shows. I wish I was there the first time you saw Rodney Dangerfield: "Why is this guy crying over getting no respect?! He needs to work on his self-image if he wants respect!"

• Love
Dude, YOU were the one in this thread just a short while ago said that it was discussed on Maher’s show when i said that i doubted they were discussing right wing media misinformation and what it would take for Shapiro to vote democrat after i called Maher a useful idiot for the right.

I asked you to provide links for your claims after YOU said you watched it and now you are deflecting about how talk shows work
There's a real easy way to see if you're correct. Go watch the several times Shapiro was on Maher's show and he was peppered with questions about the right wing and MAGAs.

As long as you admit you don't understand the concept of comedy and comedy talk shows. I wish I was there the first time you saw Rodney Dangerfield: "Why is this guy crying over getting no respect?! He needs to work on his self-image if he wants respect!"
.... but you defended it as a legit criticism. You were clearly moved by the attack on Valentines Day. Dont worry buddy. Its gonna be alright.

By all means, post your rebuttal, fancy pants.
Rebuttal to what? I’m merely observing your increasingly extreme perception bias. And it’s sad.

For Maher to make his jokes funny he has to narrow his focus to the extremes.

And you’re following along. The more you post lately, the more it seems you want to lump “progressives” into a box that you can easily find distasteful. It’s like you’re busy creating your own hill that you want to defend in culture-warring, which is basically nothing but a convenient distraction for the powers that be.

But it makes HROTing more fun for you, I suppose.

It’s also really funny that the Boy Scouts story was lumped into that silliness. I’ve posted a fair amount on that story over the years. It had zero to do with anything “progressive”. I can promise you that.

I was the creative director for GSUSA when that development was underway, so I was about as close as you can get to the story.

There's a real easy way to see if you're correct. Go watch the several times Shapiro was on Maher's show and he was peppered with questions about the right wing and MAGAs.
you were the one saying it was discussed on his show.

Im asking you to back up your claim with links. If its easy for me to sit through the “several times” he was on maher’s show, it would be just as easy for you, who has claimed to watch it to actually back up your claim with links.

So...you're pointing out the absurdity of someone pointing out the absurdity of something...but only think the other guy's pointing out the absurdity of something is "being triggered". Not your pointing out the absurdity of something. Yours is totally warranted and not triggered. Gotcha. Totally sane.
Odd that you can’t find equivalence here. I mean, maybe there’s some mild triggeredness experienced by all that are here.

I, for example, am certainly at least mildly triggered by BnG allowing that clip to further entrench him in this conveniently negative perception of “progressives”.

This is all very funny.

Reactions: Drake__Mallard
Odd that you can’t find equivalence here. I mean, maybe there’s some mild triggeredness experienced by all that are here.

I, for example, am certainly at least mildly triggered by BnG allowing that clip to further entrench him in this conveniently negative perception of “progressives”.

This is all very funny.
Well, in my defense, I’ve discovered poking fun at the progressives is more fun than the Trump chumps. They tend to be a bit more…reactionary and defensive.

It’s also really funny that the Boy Scouts story was lumped into that silliness. I’ve posted a fair amount on that story over the years. It had zero to do with anything “progressive”. I can promise you that.

I was the creative director for GSUSA when that development was underway, so I was about as close as you can get to the story.

Yeah, and really who wants to move away from how the Boy Scouts were "back in the good old days", when a lot of children were molested. To the point that Boy Scouts of America is pretty bankrupt and have to continually raise their membership fees. I would think a lot of people, including the Boy Scouts of America want to forget that time in their past.

I didn't hear Maher even mention progressives during that video. Maybe I missed it. He was just pointing out how we've come to a place now where no one can have anything for themselves, lest someone feel left out. I mean...Marsha Brady was a boy scout for crissakes so this is hardly a new take.

I don’t. Not the way you’re doing it. You’re neither dumb nor lazy, yet you’re taking the dumb and lazy route.
By posting a clip of a comedian? This is about levity. Nothing more.

You’re kinda turning into FIDM today. You good, brah?

Yeah, and really who wants to move away from how the Boy Scouts were "back in the good old days", when a lot of children were molested. To the point that Boy Scouts of America is pretty bankrupt and have to continually raise their membership fees. I would think a lot of people, including the Boy Scouts of America want to forget that time in their past.
So, you want girls to be molested? Not cool. And before you say you didn't say that, look at the shit you posted that no one has said.

you were the one saying it was discussed on his show.

Im asking you to back up your claim with links. If its easy for me to sit through the “several times” he was on maher’s show, it would be just as easy for you, who has claimed to watch it to actually back up your claim with links.

Maybe if i have time i will check out the whole Shapiro thing, i somehow doubt that they discuss right wing medias misinformation and what it would take for shapiro to vote democrat
Here...
At 3:15 he is asked the exact question you're wanting to hear so badly. Feel free to search for whatever else you're pretending to care so much about. Maher asks, "You would not vote for a democrat under any circumstance or some circumstance?"

Can't wait for you to try to spin out of this....

Last edited:
Typical Faulty reading comprehension. LOL.
So who doesn't want to "move away from how the Boy Scouts were "back in the good old days", when a lot of children were molested."

That shit had nothing to do with anything. It was simply pointed out that a Girl Scouts organization already exists. What is the purpose of needed to let them into the Boy Scouts? That's it. Nothing else about any of the straw men you are talking about.

So who doesn't want to "move away from how the Boy Scouts were "back in the good old days", when a lot of children were molested."

That shit had nothing to do with anything. It was simply pointed out that a Girl Scouts organization already exists. What is the purpose of needed to let them into the Boy Scouts? That's it. Nothing else about any of the straw men you are talking about.
Boy scouts want this because of a lack of membership. There is no agenda behind it.

Reactions: Rudolph

Lol.

Here...
At 3:15 he is asked the exact question you're wanting to hear so badly. Feel free to search for whatever else you're pretending to care so much about. Maher asks, "You would not vote for a democrat under any circumstance or some circumstance?"

Can't wait for you to try to spin out of this....

good for you for providing a link to one of your claims.
It basically went how I expected it to go. Shapiro would only vote for a democrat if they were conservative, and then marches on to defend Team Trump in the middle of all of that because “bUt LiBuRuLz”

Last edited:
good for you for providing a link to one of your claims.
It basically went how I expected it to go. Shapiro would only vote for a democrat if they were conservative, and then marches on to defend Team Trump in the middle of all of that because “bUt LiBuRuLz”
Yeah. Moving the goalposts after looking like a fool. Shocker.

I’m glad this thread has gone this way because before I ever opened it I was thinking “great, Bill is going to call out some niche minority but act like it is mainstream.” Its a new form of outrage theatre for people that want to be outraged but “in the middle.”

Reactions: gohawks50
I don't get it??? I'm about as left as it gets (AOC, Bernie, etc....) not much if anything i disagreed with in that video.

Reactions: Rudolph
Shutting down the Keystone pipeline is a major policy change that was pushed by the radical, lunatic fringe. It had serious ramifications. Is that all a con? I suppose you see yourself as a moderate.
Farmers and ranchers in Western Nebraska were staunchly opposed to the Keystone XL pipeline, the one that was actually cancelled. And if there’s anything we all know it’s that western Nebraska is filled with radical, lunatic liberals.

Am I the only one that finds it funny that the person who has posted in this 38 times in 15 hours is telling anyone else that they are triggered? That really is a stunning lack of self awareness.

‘This thread has been ****ing awesome. Fascinating. Keep it going fellas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT